Whoops There Goes Your Popcorn and My Dignity (MaskedMexican)

Ohm wandered into the theatre,trying to find Max in the darkened room. He shuffled past rows of people as the movie played in the background. He sees Max,but his depth perception must be fucked up because instead of sitting on the chair,his ass lands on Max's lap. Max's popcorn goes flying,and he swears under his breath,while Ohm apologises profusely. Max grunts slightly when Ohm gets up,and he tugs the male down with a devillish smirk on his face,

"You know babe,you could always make it up to me."

Ohm swallows audibly and sets his drink aside,before looking around briefly and dropping to his knees on the dirty theatre floor. Max shifts and spreads his legs not at all shamelessly. Ohm huffs but soon has Max's jeans unzipped and tucked down enough to set to work. Ohm moves forwards and presses his open mouth against the slowly forming hardon in Max's boxers. The Mexican choked on his water slightly but continued watching the movie. Ohm let out a hot breath,tongue working against the soft fabric,mouthing the outline of Max's tent. 

Ohm's making Max's mind go numb,and he's biting on his knuckles. Max's boxers were gaining a wet outline from precome and the moisture from Ohm's mouth. The people behind Max are shifting and Max can feel their gaze as Ohm bobs his head slightly.

Max's fingers twist in Ohm's hair as he nears his climax from only teasing. Ohm hums throatily around  Max,causing the male to whimper against his knuckles.

The people are getting suspicious just as Max comes,eight in his boxers because of Ohm.

Ohm simply smirks,

And Max groans. He has to stand an hour in his cum soaked boxers.

Ohm has never looked more smug.