Take Me To Church (ChilledMexican)

Anthony's POV

______________________

A cherished kiss,the dancing flames,a box of secrets and promises.  

Heart racing,wheels spinning,burying our lost memories. 

Relief,hatred,fear. Panic.

Panic that swells in your throat and makes your heart race out of control like a stallion.

 Smoke curls in the air,floating up,up,higher. 

Men in masks,burning,yelling,torturing. 

His kisses are nice. 

Running,feet pounding against cement.

Vandalising,breaking,dragging.

Dragging him away...

No one home,no one home. 

Run,run,run. 

Memories dug up,stolen. 

Black as night,night holding their evil deeds. 

Knife,and oh God the fire.

Kicking,hurting,agony. 

Why?

They just couldn't leave him alone. Those fucking bastards couldn't leave us alone. Standing with their God to defend their crimes. THEY COULDN'T LEAVE US ALONE! 

Now he's six feet under with a bleary granite headstone that says Maxwell Gonzalez but has the word Faggot spray painted over it. The sick bastards. 

And they've started fires in the yard,and they're only seconds away from torching the house. What the fuck am I supposed to do? They killed him and they're picking off what's left. Fucking sick. Shooting out windows and kicking the door and walls. One is throwing firecrackers onto the roof to start fires. They're all dressed the same as when they took Max from me. Sick excuses for human beings. 

Running through the forest,escaped from the back. I've been running all my life,they're not catching me now. But alas,even the mighty stag will fall from a bullet to the leg. In five seconds they're surrounding,kicking,dragging up to punch,repeat. Fucking bastards. One of them lights off a flare and shoves it against flesh and holy hell that fucking burns.  And then they're dragging me off somewhere,and one of them carries barb wire. Well fan-fucking-tastic.