Angels and Demons ((RoyalChaos))

His tail flicked back and forth in boredom,chin resting in the palms of his hands. His elbows propped him up on top of the apartment building's roof. Wind ruffled the dark brown curls,which stuck out in odd angles,two sharp little horns sticking out amongst the chocolate coloured locks. Two dark,leathery wings were unfurled behind him,sprouting from between his shoulder blades.

With a sigh,he rolls over onto his back,mindlessly playing with the tip of his tail. That damn angel better hurry up,or I'm leaving. He traced the sharp edge of his lithe tail with his index finger,humming an old tune as he waited.

"Having fun?"

He looked up,startled,to see another male with short,straight black hair,his own small horns peeking out from his dark hair. The newcomer's tail flicked lazily back and forth as he looked down at the Italian with amusement.

"Yes,I am Smarty."

"I can only assume you're here to meet that angel boyfriend of yours?"

"Shut up."

"Yes sir,Chilled."

Chilled rolled his eyes,sitting up,and Smarty sat down next to him,

"So?"

Chilled raised an eyebrow,

"So..?"

"Has little Ze come to visit you yet?"

"Not yet"

Chilled responded,brown eyes scanning the area,much to Smarty's amusement.

"Well,though it sounds fun,I think I'll leave you to wait. Besides,I think Galm got a hold of a new game."

Smarty smirks,causing Chilled's eyebrow to arch,

"He got another one?"

Smarty nodded,and the Italian just sighed,

"Jeez. He's insane."

"So are the rest of us"

Smarty pointed out.

"Shut up."

"Yes sir."

Chilled rolled his eyes as Smarty saluted,before disappearing.

"Dork"

He muttered under his breath,and laid back down,eyes closing. Maybe I'll just take a little nap while I wait.... Sleep definitely seemed welcoming,but something kept the Italian from drifting off.

After a bit,there was the faint flutter of wings,causing Chilled to sit up,startled. His gaze was met by bright green eyes that peered at him. Stifling a surprised yelp,Chilled twitched his tail slightly,realising that there was no danger. As his heart calmed down,he took in the situation. A perky male with curly light brown hair was perched on his heels,arms resting on his thighs as he watched Chilled. A faint trace of a halo hung above the mess of the brunette's curls,and two white,sweeping,feathered wings were unfurled,surrounding the male's thin frame.

"Hello Ze."

Chilled greeted,a sly smirk creeping onto his face.

"Hullo Chilled."

Ze replied,blinking as he offered a hand to the Italian. Chilled grasped the other male's outstretched hand,and pulled himself up. The force used brought Ze tumbling forward,his cheek pressed against Chilled's chest. A dark red tint consumed the green-eyed male's face,and he immediately backed up,stuttering all kinds of apologies. Chilled laughed,

"No problem."

Ze's blush darkened,and he nodded furiously,ducking his head in embarrassment. Chilled smirked,hooking a finger beneath the other male's chin,tilting his head up so their eyes met. The Italian's smirk grew as Ze's blush darkened, his green eyes betraying him,showing faint traces of need. Chilled leaned in close,but Ze jerked away,stuttering,

"I-I can't,I-I'm sorry Chilled. Th-This isn't allowed."

Chilled frowned,a part of him slowly starting to break with these words. But he nodded,

"I....understand."

He bit his lip,and Ze lowered his head,frowning as well. Chilled sighed,taking a step back,dangerously close to the edge of the rooftop. The sun was setting behind him,creating a thin gold outline around the Italian. He closed his eyes,

"I understand completely."

Ze raised his eyes from the ground,and they widened in shock as they saw Chilled perched precariously on the edge of the building. Chilled just smiled,before taking a single step back.

"CHILLED!"

Ze shouted,lunging forward to grab the demon's hand,but only found air in his grasp. He let out a frightened wail,squeezing his eyes shut in disbelief. His heart and mind raced over the thought of Chilled plummeting to the pavement, hitting the cruel ground with a broken,sickening crack. He finally summoned enough courage to peer over the edge,and was met by the feeling of lips against his own. On impulse,the angel kissed back,before pulling away a few seconds later. He locked gazes with Chilled,whose eyes glittered with triumph.

"Aw,you really do care."