I Need Everyone's Help

Whether you're new to this channel or not.

Anyone who is willing to listen and lend your care and compassion to someone who has had a rough day. Anyone willing to listen to someone unwravel themselves so they may seek the comfort to the stubborn pain that we all carry. Anyone willing to devote some time to listen to a person who is teetering on the brink of giving up. Someone who is warmhearted enough to talk the blade away from someone's wrists,the overdose out of their shaking hands.

Anyone willing enough to help someone who has had an utterly horrible day,seeking someone to vent to to get rid of the stress. Anyone with a good soul to help someone who is like so so many of us,who have built up a wall to block out everyone. To help them when their wall breaks for the first time,and they are left in the rubble. Please,anyone who is willing to listen to someone else's sorrowful cries.

I want to make a list. Of all the people who would lend their time to help someone who has been on the treacherous path through life. I want to know if there are people out there who would listen and care if someone asked if they could spill their problems out because no one soul should have to carry all that weight on their shoulders alone.

I won't wish any bad will towards people who will ignore this. Because I know that people will. But please,if you know that you would listen to someone who is suffering,list your name. Shout it across the Internet if you will. Because I've lost too many people to whatever the fuck life is throwing at us. And I need to know if there is anymore good in this world.

If there's enough people down in the comments that say they will listen,then I may as well create a master list of names. Because there isn't one soul out there who deserves to be beaten and bruised,and have their voice silenced because they have no one to turn to.

So for a lonely soul's sake,give names,for that may as well save another soul from whatever this Hell we call life is.

Please.