My Professor Didn't Bother Finishing His Lecture (Septiplier)

Mark looked up in shock when his professor suddenly burst into laughter,bending forward with a hand on his desk to keep from falling over. He shared glances with Wade,and he mouthed what the fuck to Bob across the classroom. He stood up a little bit in his chair,peering through the classroom window that he sat next to. 

A pale,skinny male with greenstreaked hair was sprinting across the campus stark naked and carrying black and green spray can bottles in his hands. Mark stared blankly at the male as he disappeared into their dormitory. His professor was dying over by his desk,lecture completely forgotten.

Mark settled back in his seat,ears burning in embarrassment. At times,he loved being assocciated with his boyfriend,Sean. Now was not one of those times.

Bob asked him what he had seen when the bell rang. The professor sent them out with no homework due to the fact that he was still red in the face from laaughing hysterically.

Mark shook his head furiously and he adjusted his backpack. Wade had a look on his face like he knew what was going on but he didn't say a word. 

Short and sweet but you guys should still love it. If someone wants number 11 to be a continuation of this I'd gladly comply.