Daaaaany SEXbang,amirite? (Bangiplier smuff)

Mark was hanging out around the Grump office,trying to walk off his nerves. He had gotten the shit scared out of him while playing Until Dawn. He could hear Danny in his office,doing something,recording or shit like that. He drifted around the offices for about ten more minutes before he saw Danny stick his head out of his office and then spot him. Danny's face lit up,and Mark raised an eyebrow. 

"Hey Mark,c'mere."

Mark dutifully padded over,an aloof grin on his face,

"Wassup Danny?"

Danny pulled him into his office,and the Fischbach  blinks. But he's got no time before he's pushed onto Danny's office chair and given a lap full of sexy,bang-worthy Grump. 

"Oh,Jesus,balls,Dan,you couldn't wait--"

Mark managed in a choked whisper,as Danny rolls his hips down against Mark's. 

"Nah,you sound too sexy to wait. 'Specially when you're screaming from across the offices."

Mark whined slightly when Danny's lips brushed across his own,and he eagerly surged up to kiss Danny. He carded his fingers through Danny's jewfro,and the room was filled with the wet noises of kissing and moaning as they grinded against each other. 

"Ffffuck,"

Mark pants after blissfull minutes of lust and kissing,

"Danny--god,you're amazing--"

Danny grunted slightly,shallowly thrusting his hips against Mark's,their cocks rubbing against each other through their jeans. Mark's noises grew more baritone and more frenzied as heat coils in his abdomen. His hips cant up into Danny's,tongue desperately seeking purchase in the Grump's mouth. 

"Fuck,Christ,Danny!"

Mark moaned,groaning at the feeling of cum in his boxers,and Danny was just as spent on top of him. Then Danny clambered off of him,and sauntered over to his desktop,

"Thanks for the audio,Markimoo."

"WHAT?!"

"I needed some stuff for fan service."

"You were recording?!"

"Yep."

"You're unbelievable."

"You love me."

"I do."

"I know."