Snicker-High, Grim Reapers, and Cat's Eyes (3) (MDMN,RC,DE)

MaskedMexican

When Max opened his front door, he expected a sleeping Ohm. Or a recording Ohm. Or a hyoer Ohm. Not an Ohm high off his rocking horse surrounded in a sea of Snickers wrappers. Ohm was laughing hysterically at absolutely nothing, and Max had to ease him into bed before the male did something incredibly stupid. Ohm kissed him deeply before passing out, and Max only tasted chocolate. Fucking hell, Ohmie, what'd you do to yourself this time?

RoyalChaos

When Steven woke up to a splat on his bedroom window, he did not expect the milky white egg dripping down the glass panes. He sprinted down the flight of stairs down to his front door, and burst into the chilly October air. Out in his front yard, a Grim Reaper stood, confused and in shock, a few eggs cracked on the ground around him. Steven then realised he was in his boxers. To make it worse, they were his Canadian boxers. A minute later, they were standing on Steven's porch, and he's still confused on why he hasn't called the cops yet. The Grim Reaper's name is Anthony, and Steven invites him in for coffee.

DEntoan

When Dlive found Gunner in cat's ears and a tail, he was more than a bit surprised. But so was Gunner when he slammed the black haired male against the living room wall and kissed him roughly. Dlive also spotted the contacts Gunner had put in, green contacts that glowed and had slitted pupils. He planned on making the Arizonian purr like a cat and maybe even howl like one.

For the lovely Pbcheerio who made the final Halloween request,,,,

Happy HaLlOwEeN

Kaitlen Kirkland Jones

Love you all.