We Must Be A FallOutBoy Song 'Cause I Think I Took Too Much Cough Medicine

SlamWrecker

Aaron is a brunet with amber eyes who works at Coffee for Closers,and exclusively works the nightshifts because of insomnia. Ryan is a male with charming,electric blue eyes and black hair that resembled Harry Potter's in his 5th year. He was a regular customer at the coffeeshop that was well known for playing a not yet popular band's music,and attracted a number of emos,goths,and the like. Ryan's highschool group of people. Regretted desicion. But Ryan was also suffering from a certain emotion called love. Stupid heart and soul that I don't have. The centre of his suffering? The cute employee who was always behind the counter when Ryan walked in,exhausted from being an art teacher at the nearest highschool,and tired of being in a room of angsty teenagers hoping to relieve their stress through paints and pencils and endless supplies of paper.

After about three weeks of Ryan coming in at the same time each night,Aaron started to prepare his cup of coffee early,so that the art teacher didn't have to worry about it,and so he could get home and sleep quicker. Ryan adapted easily when he found that his seat at the counter was always available,with his coffee cup at his usual place. He talked with Aaron whenever the brunet had time to waste.

One week,Aaron got to work a bit late,high on multiple different cough medicines to try and quell the coughs that had wracked his skinny frame all morning until the male managed to get out of bed and get to work. He clocked in,relieving Adam from his post so that the male could catch some "sleep" with his boyfriend Anthony,who was also a good customer of Coffee for Closers. Aaron didn't bother teasing the man,instead miserably shuffling behind the counter as he put on the apron the employees had to wear. Half way through his shift,like always,Ryan turned up,and Aaron had his coffee ready. As he handed it over,their fingers brushed,and Aaron tensed up slightly.

Ryan looked like he had been electrocuted,himself,and Aaron could dimly hear the song playing in the background. American Beauty? He quietly asked himself with a puzzled look, Didn't that song just play? But the brunet was startled out of his thoughts when gentle lips touched his own,and he heard Ryan murmur,

"Thank you for the coffee,Aaron."

Aaron was still standing dumbstruck by the time Ryan exited the coffeeshop,and was startled into reality by the sound of a male with dark hair and brown eyes whistling,and Aaron blushed,going back to aimlessly arranging the cups as the song playing over the speakers melded with his thoughts.

I think I fell in love again-- or maybe I just took too much cough medicine.