Beer,Belts,and Kinks (OhmLivEntoan)

Because the threesome smut I promised to like three people is way overdue. And I need to pick my motivation and writing back up.

They were lounging around after a power stream,stretched out on the couch in the living room,relaxing after three steady hours of streaming and playing games. Mainly Bloodborne,but they played a few other games. Probably Archery,Cards Against Humanity,etc.

The first to break the comfortable silence was the brunet,who pulled himself off the couch and then stood with a cheery,

"Who wants a beer?"

The eldest of them raised his head and blinked,before breaking into one of his rare,gleaming grins,

"Hell yeah,how many do we still have?"

The brunet shrugged,and then happily jogged towards the kitchen,disappearing from view. The younger,black-haired male stirred from his position,where he had been curled up,head resting on the eldest's abdomen,and sat up.

"Lay back down Gunner,"

The elder cooed,and Gunner affectionately pecked his cheek,but a tilt of the other's head turned it into a full kiss,open-mouthed within a matter of seconds. Gunner's fingers wove in the midnight black hair of the other,pulling him closer easily as the sound of kissing filled the room. They were dimly aware of their audience,the brunet who had come back with a few beers in each hand. He set them on the coffee table,and cleared his throat.

"If you guys would be so kind as to not end up fucking on the couch without me,that'd be great."

Gunner pulled back,blushing,He was always so easy to fluster. The elder,however,muttered a brief,

"Fuck you Dlive."

"I know you would love to,Ryan,"

Dlive purred,

"But let's wait until we're all decently intoxicated,huh?"

Ryan growls,and sits him and Gunner up,tugging Dlive over to sit on his lap,kissing the male ever so slightly before turning him over to Gunner,who happily occupied the brunet's lips with his own. Ryan leaned over,taking one of the opened beers and downing a fourth of it,eyeing the DEntoan make out session as he took another drink.

"Alright,"

He said a few moments later,tugging the back of Dlive's shirt so that he was peeled off of Gunner,who was now panting,lips swollen. The sight made Ryan's dick stir in his boxers,thoughts damning him to Hell for it. Dlive whined,but immediately shut up when Ryan pressed the mouth of the bottle to Dlive's lips,tilting it up so that the brunet would drink. When Dlive had drank at least half of what had remained,he gave the bottle to Gunner,who happily downed the rest of it. Ryan had already moved to kiss Dlive in greed,sucking on the male's bottom lip before pulling away,smirking. Dlive smirked back,rolling his hips down eagerly,making Ryan lose thought temporarily. And then Dlive was pulled from him,and he had a lapful of a particularly sexy and slightly intoxicated Brit.

Dlive drank what Gunner hadn't,leaving roughly a third for Ryan,who was getting a usually witty and sarcastic tongue shoved down his throat in a lust driven kiss.

Four bottles and a hundred kisses later,they were drunk off their asses,and stripped down to boxers. And somehow had ended up in the bedroom,pressed to the mattress. Well,Gunner was,his dark hair sticking out in spastic directions as Dlive kissed his neck,chest,and stomach. Ryan was filing through the closet,a thick,black,leather belt draped over his shoulder as he searched for the shiny pair of handcuffs that were always floating around the closet space. Probably searching for our collective,lost heterosexuality,the eldest thought briefly,before he triumphantly pulled them from under a pile of shirts.