Traitor Pt.1 ((ZeRoyalChaos))

Alright. Feels warning right up front. Slight trigger warning maybe? I'm not sure if it's actually considered triggering.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

((The story is set in Chilled's Point of view))
_______________________________

I opened my eyes to a stormy sky,dark grey clouds swallowing up the sun and what remained of a clear sky. Confused and slightly dazed,I sit up from where I had been laying,and looked around. I was in a field of some sort,and not too far away were a few broken down apartment complexes. I blinked as I slowly became aware of my situation. I was in a strange place,that I can't even remember getting to. If my memory is still intact ad properly working,the last thing I had been doing was opening up my GMod,so I could do a gaming session with Ze,Nanners,Ohm,Minx,Entoan,and DLive. We were.....going to play some Trouble in Terrorist Town--oh.

I brought my hand up to my head to run my fingers through my thick dark curls,when my fingertips brushed against something attached to my right ear. Startled,I felt the object,and found it was an earpiece,with a built in microphone and everything; the whole get-up. I managed to turn it on,and nervously spoke,

"Hello?"

Almost immediately,I got a response,

"Chilled? Is that you?"

"Ohm!"

I cried happily,and I heard a sigh of relief from the masked gamer's line.

"Hello?"

Another voice rattled over the line,and I instantly made the connection; Ze.

"Ze,buddy? You there?"

"Chilled!"

I chuckled,

"Alright,so that's Ohm and Ze accounted for,now where are the oth--"

"Hey guys!"

Adam.

"Hey Nanners"

I hear Ohm respond,followed by Ze's Hey! And then my "Hey Bananaman".

"H-Hello?"

Minx.

"Hey there Minx,welcome to the chat."

She murmured something,before scoffing,

"Where the hell are we?"

I hear muttered responses from the other three,while I tried to listen for the other voices.

"Hey!"

"Hello?"

Right on cue,two voices sang over the line,synchronised. Entoan and DLive.

Now that everyone's here,I ask the aching question,

"Is everyone all right?"

I hear scattered voices,but they all confirmed that no,no one was hurt. Sighing in relief,I stood,and felt an odd weight at my hip. Looking down to investigate,I found that a pretty basic pistol was hooked onto a sturdy-looking utility belt that rested at my waist. My good feeling sunk into an endless pit as I realised that there was a shotgun,a few grenades,and ammo for both guns laying on the ground next to me.

"Dear God.."

I heard Entoan's voice,followed by frightened murmurs from the rest of them. They had found their own weapons as well.