Cold Blooded Killer (TehChaos)

CC: Smarty's a cold blooded killer,man.

Anthony wasn't lying when he said these words during their Mario Kart 8 session. John was a high class assassin of some secret organisation in New York. Anthony only knew this because John was often home at the ungodly hours of the night,and Anthony had cornered him about it. John caved,and he made Anthony swear to keep quiet.

So Anthony did. He didn't say a word about it to anyone,and the topic was rarely brought up between the two of them. They remained boyfriends for two years more before John proposed.

They got married,and happily lived together safely,and John always came home.

But one time,John didn't come home when he said he would.

Anthony waited for three hours before starting to panic. He called John's phone multiple times,texted him,but to no avail. He remembered what John always said to do if he didn't come home.

Hide.

In a closet,in the attic,in the woods behind the house,wherever.

Just.

Hide.

So Anthony ran outside armed with a knife from the kitchen,and ducked underneath the barrier of fallen trees. He slid down until he was fully under the cover of the thick trunks of the trees that had been knocked down by the storm a few weeks ago. It was his shelter and his alone. He set the knife aside and pulled his sweatshirt closer around him,shivering in the cold weather.

Please come home.

It must've been hours later when Anthony jerked awake. He looked around,startled,and found himself laying down in the backseat of John's car,with a pillow under his head and a blanket draped over him. The car was definitely moving,and when Anthony struggled into a sitting position,he saw that he was definitely not in New York anymore.

"Oh,thank god,you're awake,"

A tired voice said in relief,and Anthony looked up to see John looking at him through the front mirror. Doe brown eyes peered at him,and Anthony clambered into the passenger seat,ignoring the safety precautions protesting in his head.

"What happened?"

Anthony demanded immediately,and John was quiet for a little.

Anthony could see bandages sticking out from John's sweatshirt sleeve.

"John?"

"We're moving,"

John said,not looking at Anthony.

"I brought everything important and it's in the back. But we couldn't stay."

"Did someone find out?"

John nodded,grip tightening on the steering wheel.

"You're not gonna like it."

Anthony blinked.

John sighs.

"It's GaLm."

"But how does he..?"

"I used to date him,he got me drunk,and I guess he got it out of me,"

John says bitterly,

"And now someone hired him to track me down and kill anyone close to me. I called my brother already and he suggested this old place in New Jersey that a friend of his has."

"GaLm killing people? Unbelievable. But I guess you're a badass assassin,so I can deal. New Jersey,huh?"

Anthony says in one breath,

"I hear it's nice."

"We can get a dog now,"

John says with a small smile. Anthony's face lights up,

"Really?"

"Yeah,"

John focuses on the road before continuing,

"His dog apparently just had puppies. They're Labradors I think."

Anthony awwed and leaned over to kiss John's cheek.

Then he glared at John,

"He hurt you?"

John shrugs,

"One dislocated shoulder and major bloodloss won't kill me that easy."

He quailed under Anthony's death glare,

"Kidding! Kidding! He just nicked me a few times and tried shooting me,but I'm okay!"

Another glare.

"I'm okay! I swear!"

"Why'd he hurt you if he was only supposed to hurt those around you?"

Anthony asked,and John was quiet.

"I refused to tell him where you were."

Anthony leaned back and sighs,

"John,you idiot."

"I love you too."

This was for someone with an awesome URL that is too awesome for me to comprehend. Enjoy,for thou knows who art thou. (Hahahaha I'm not funny) A Bit of angst and fluff,whoops I may have lied when I responded to the comment but I'm sure noone minded. 

Love you guys_~