Savage (TehChaos)

For CaliforniaDreamer16 

Also a continuation of the Vampire/Hunter verse 

Man I hope you guys are ready for the ride 

highly NSFW for sexy stuff (dirty talking, blowjobs, handjobs, gayness.) Minor blood drinking/feasting. Kids, I hope you're in bed and not reading this. 

They hit the bed and Anthony nails his shin on the footboard. John's too caught up to apologise for slamming him against the motel mattress, but Anthony's not exactly complaining when bloodstained hands tug at his shirt and throw it across the room. His own hands are similarly bloodied -from their fight earlier- and frantic to touch bare skin, ridding John of his shirt. He's surprised to find the soft tum under the hoodie and tank top below, but the vampire is soon distracting him with the manifesting claws tearing his jeans to shreds. Under any other conditions he would murder him for ruining a perfectly good pair of jeans, but then there's a warm mouth around his cock and all of his concerns melt away to white noise. His fingers knot locks of ebony hair between them as John takes more of him in. There's an unearthly sounding hum from the vampire, that vibrates up Anthony's length and sends shivers along his spine. 

An endless mantra of awed and breathless praise falls from the hunter's lips, hands coaxing and guiding John farther down his cock. "That's it, baby, take it all, you can do it." 

John flourishes under Anthony's words and the hunter suspects the shorter male has a thing for his voice, so he keeps spewing praise and nonsensical phrases that make John whine and swallow around him. 

"Oh Jesus, kitten, I'm not gonna last very long if you keep doing that," Anthony gasps as heat pools low in his belly, fingers insistently tugging at John's hair. The vampire only pinches his thigh in reprimand, and Anthony's breath hitches as he settles back against the shitty motel mattress. John's mouth is insistent, and his tongue works wonders, tracing thick lines over the vein running the underside of Anthony's cock. It makes the hunter shudder, panting out a desperate, "Chrissake, gettin' real close darling." 

John doesn't even bat an eye when Anthony's cock twitches heavy on his tongue before spilling his bitter load into the vampire's mouth. Anthony groans as John let his softening cock fall from his mouth, watching the male swallow down his cum with half-covered eyes. John's chest is heaving, and the vampire crawls up the length of Anthony's body so he straddles his stomach. The male wormed his boxers down enough so that Anthony could wrap a hand around his rock hard erection, moaning richly at the contact. The hunter smirks breathlessly, his hand's strokes slicked with the thick precum oozing out of the tip of the other male's cock. "You like that, kitten? Want me to pump your cock, make you cum?" 

John nods, mewling softly as he bucks up into the fist around his dick. "H-Hells, please, Anthony." 

Anthony sneers, tightening his grip deliciously, "A filthy, bloodsucking creature like you doesn't deserve release, much less to speak my name." 

John gasps weakly as his vocabulary narrows down to a desperate litany of yes sirs and please sirs. Anthony smirks viciously, his strokes savage and relentless as he brought the vampire closer to his peak. "Cum for me, kitten, that's it, let go." 

John's climax hits him hard, and he bends down to sink sharp canines into Anthony's shoulder as his orgasm shuddered through him, spilling over Anthony's hand and chest, as well as his own stomach. Anthony smirks, and he swipes a thumb through the gooey mess splattered over the vampire's tummy, licking off the cum that gathered on the pad of the digit. He pressed his thumb into the slight plush of the vamp's tum, making John shudder. 

It's only then that Anthony realises that John's been languidly leeching blood out of him the entire time. He shoves the vampire off, who laughs loudly as he tugs his clothes on. 

"Filthy, bloodsucking creature," John mocks as he buckles his jeans. Anthony chucks one of the brick pillows at John, who simply disappears, leaving the scent of sex and blood behind. 

Anthony sighs and his head thuds back down against the mattress. He was so fucked. 

His shoulder doesn't even hurt from where John had bit him. When he looks in the mirror an hour later to shower, there's not a trace of a puncture wound or anything of the like.