Chapter 130|Fools|

(Jake's POV)
Jake sighed as looked at the TV. The news was on screen, and he couldn't believe dumb people could be.

People were protesting outside of UA, shouting about how Purity was menace to society. Lucky for them, Purity was gone, but if she was still here, she could use her quirk to just make the earth swallow them whole.

Idiots. They were idots, total imbeciles, complete morons, simpletons, ignorant *ssholes. They're protesting for what? To get her out of the school?

They should be grateful that they're teaching her to become a better person. She could kill each and everyone of them without even having to think about it. She could kill them in so many different ways, yet they're actively protesting against her.

A truly intelligent person would treat her like a f*cking queen. Anyone with any sort of brain would make sure to stay on her good side.

Hell, she could probably kill All For One if she really tried.

The way they treat her is so dumb. I want nothing, nothing except her death, but even I know that you mustn't cross her. They claim she is villain and treat her terribly, but she's learning to save lives. The way they treat could make her a villain.

Fools.

The protestors were so ignorant, it made me mad. I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV, attempting to calm myself down.

I stood up from the couch, stretching my arms as I walked over to my bedroom. I entered the room and walked over to my desk, looking at the cork board that hung above it.

A photo of (Y/N) from the sports festival was my pinned onto it, along with photos of Rei and Hugo watching her. They're f*cking creeps and idiots.

They'll be easy to get, but what'll be the hardest is (Y/N). I took theee photos off of my desk and pinned it on the board, connecting (Y/N)'s photo with those three photos with three different red strings.

One of the three different photos was her brother, Katsuki. The photo was of his heart broken expression after (Y/N) was kidnapped.

The second was a boy with curly, seaweed green hair. He had a defeated look on his face, tears escaping from his eyes. This was taken around the same time as the other photo. Izuku Midoriya, I believe his name was.

The third was a boy, Shouto Todoroki. I grabbed another string and connected his photo to another.

Rei's.

The photo of Shouto didn't only have him on in it. It was a photo of Shouto and (Y/N) together, in a rather intimate moment. I pinned a photo of (Y/N) crying as she hugged him over that photo.

'She'd fight against me if I just attacked her, and I know I'd loose, but if I can get to them, I'll get her.'

I looked at the scar I gained when I tripped over a rock while on a walk with Rika. I missed her, so much. Ten years have gone by, and my feelings for her have been worn down, but I'll always miss her.

I'll always regret letting her go with them.

I'll always regret trusting them.

It's their fault.

They did this,

And they'll pay.

(Second Person POV)

You managed to convince Shouto that both him as you needed to get up. You wished you could stay there, warm in his arms as he cuddled you, but you couldn't. You were so hungry, the way your stomach growled sounded like the roar of a dinosaur.

You and Shouto got out of bed. Shouto decided to just put on his pajama pants and a tank-top since he didn't intend to do much that day. You went with it and teleported some underwear and pajamas from your room.

As you were about to get dressed, you felt your clothes get snatched out of your hands. You playfully gasped and turned around to see Shouto, who looked at you with a smirk as he held your clothes.

"Shouto! I need those! It's embarrassing!" you whined as you tried to cover up, with his blanket.

"No," Shouto responded, his voice rather flat.

"Give it," you said, our voice dark as you playfully glared at him, but this didn't work, because he glared right back at you.

"No," Shouto replied. Suddenly, his eyes widened and he look down. He turned around, his back to you, and tossed you your clothes.

"I-I'll be right back," Shouto mumbled, the tips of his ears bright red.

'What was that about?'

You shrugged and got dressed. After you finished getting dressed, it didn't take long for Shouto to exit the bathroom. You and him headed downstairs to grab some breakfast.

It was still quite early, so most everyone was asleep. You used your quirk to make eggs for you and Shouto, then plated it, since the cooks weren't supposed to be at UA until later.

You sat down with Shouto at one of the tables, still on a high from last night.

"Who is Rei T.?" Shout asked as he continued eating the eggs you prepared.

"It's a long story, but he was a childhood friend of mine," you awkwardly replied as you began eating.

"Childhood friend?" Shouto asked. You had told him of how lonely you were up until joining The Five Lies. You didn't want to go back, but they were the only friends you had ever had.

"He was in The Five Lies," you whispered, looking down at your food. Shame built a weight on your chest as your high began to face and you were reminded of your reality.

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OKAY?!" you heard a panicked, squeaky voice shout. You looked up and saw Izuku sprinting towards you and Shouto.

"What? Why wouldn't I be?" you asked. You were far from fine, but no one needed to know that.

"Hey, wasn't this kid your ex-boyfriend?" Purity asked, and you hummed in response, trying not to make it obvious.

"Really? He's...annoying. Hey, this brat was scared of you wasn't he?!" Purity shouted.

'No, he was scared of you,' you thought knowing that she couldn't hear you.

"You didn't see?" Izuku asked, tilting his head of the side.

"See what?" you asked, your eyes widening.

Heyo! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! A lot has been happening, but I'll try to update more frequently! I'm so sorry! I know that was no excuse, but I'm still sorry! I love you all, and you all mean the world to me!

I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOO much!
Byyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee!