Chapter 70|Kota|

"Hey, Kota! Hungry? I brought you some curry!" you cheerfully said.

"You! How did you find this place?!" he angrily shouted at you.

"Sorry, I just followed you. I guessed you'd be hungry," you explained.

"I'm fine. I don't need any. I told you, didn't I? I don't intend to hang out with you. Get out of my secret hideout!" Kota angrily explained.

Kota reminded you so much of Katsuki.

"Secret hideout, huh?" you asked as you looked around.

"Getting all into trying to improve your Quirk. It's gross. You want to show off your power that badly?" he angrily said.

"Did you read my card?" you asked.

His eyes widened.

"You wrote that?" he asked.

You nodded at him, but he simply turned his head.

"Yeah, I read it. So what?" he angrily said.

You sighed and sat down on the ground, leaning against a rock. You patted the ground next to you, signaling him to sit down.

He shook his head, but this received a glare from you.

"Sit," you menacingly said.
He growled and sat next to you. You sighed and handed him his curry.

"I'm sorry," you said.

"SHUT UP!" he yelled at you.

You and him say in silence for a short while, but you eventually spoke up.

"You don't like heroes, huh?"

"Everyone is crazy. Calling each other stupid names like "hero" and "villain" and killing each other. Talking about Quirks and stuff. They're all just showing off...stupid," he angrily said.

You looked down at your lap. 'He doesn't just hate heroes, he just hates Quirks in general. He hates the whole superhuman society.'

"What is it? It is there's nothing else, then go away!" he angrily yelled.

"I was born quirkless actually. Truly a rare thing. My twin brother, he's actually on this trip, developed a quirk and I didn't," you said as you looked down.

"Liar! I saw you use your quirk earlier!" he angrily yelled.

"I'm not lying. This quirk of mine, I didn't develop it. It was given to me and I probably would prefer that I never went through what I did to get it. I thought my family left me for dead, but I was wrong. They loved me and it wasn't their fault. I was taken away, something they would've never expected," you explained, trying not to go into too much detail. You wanted him to be able to relate to you.

"Did Mandalay tell you?" he asked, a shadow covering his eyes.

"About your parents...yes, but I—" you tried to explain, but he didn't want to hear it.

"So you felt you had to make up some sob story? I hate people like you! You're a liar!" he angrily yelled at you.

"W-Wait! I-I'm not—" you, once again, tried to explain, but he wasn't going to listen.

"GO AWAY!" he furiously yelled.

You sighed and stood up, teleporting your dishes where they needed to be, but left his curry there.

"Fine, but I'm not lying. I just wanted to say, I'm here for you," you said before walking away, as he wished.

You joined the rest of the hero course, hoping Kota at least heard you out.

Time skip

You continued to train, while some of your class experienced more intense training.

"Don't lose focus! All of you, move faster! No matter what you're doing, you should always be aware of where you came from. That's what it means to improve. Always keep in mind why you're sweating and why you keep getting nagged," Mr.Aizawa told everyone.

You continued training, but thought about it. 'Where I can from?'

The first thing that popped in your mind was Kyojin. Damn Kyojin. He was everywhere, torturing you from the grave.

"More importantly, everyone, tonight we'll have a test of courage with the classes pitted against each other! After training hard, you can play hard!" Pixie Bob yelled.

You immediately glared at blue-eyed blond who you knew needed to be put in his place. He glared back at you.

You smirked at him then continued your training, your anger from being reminded of Kyojin pushed you to go faster.

Little did you know, someone was watching you from above.

Time skip

It was time to make dinner and you were cutting carrots next to where Shouto would be cooking, but he was talking to Izuku. The conversation seemed serious, so you didn't dare to enter the conversation.

Shouto struggles quite a bit, causing you to giggle. You helped him out when he needed it, and this recurved you a kiss from him, which always caused you to blush.

He was a mess in the kitchen, but it was adorable.

All of the hero course at then met up around Pixie Bob.

"Now, we've filled our bellies and washed the dishes! Next—" Pixie Bob said, but was interrupted by you and Mina.

"It's time for the rest of courage!" you and Mina happily cheered in unison.

"We're gonna test it!" Kirishima, Sero, and Denki cheered with Sato cheering in the background.

"Before that, it pained me to say this, but the extra lessons group will be having lessons with me now," Mr.Aizawa said.

Your eyes widened and you'd scooted closer to Shouto, glad that you passed the finals.

Shouto chucked at your silly behavior. "You truly are amazing," he happily said.

"Not as amazing as you," you responded. You and Shouto continued to quietly flirt with one another while Mina yelled, not happy with how everything was working out.

They were taken away by Mr.Aizawa and Pixie Bob went straight into explaining the test.

"Class B will be first to be scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you. Those being scared aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your Quirks," Pixie Bob explained as she showed the circular route.

"The class that makes the most people piss their pants with creative and imagination wins!" the large man, also known as "Tiger", intimidatingly said.

Your eyes widened and you hugged Shouto's arm. 'Damn it. I'm scared of the dark...'

"You will draw lots to determine your pairs!" Pixie Bob cheered.

You furrowed your brows and thought about this. "Wait, there are Teeny and five are at extra lessons...there are fifteen. If there are fifteen and we're going in pairs, there will be an extra person," you mumbled to yourself.

Your almost passed out when you looked at your lot and saw you were going alone. You ended up just lying on the ground, feeling dead.

Heyo! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOO much!

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeeeee!