Chapter 24|Semi-Finals|

(Third Person)

Round three was about to begin. Even if you were somewhat angry and hurt by Shouto, you still were going to root for him. You had gone to visit Izuku not long ago, he was about to go through surgery.

You had a bit of a hard time focusing, you were worried about Izuku. You bit your lip as your hand shook. "Hey, calm down. He'll be ok," Katsuki said patting your shoulder.

You looked up at him and softly smiled. "Thanks, bro." He put his hand on your head and messed up your hair a bit.

"Hey! You know how hard it is to make a sleek and smooth ponytail with no independent hairs?!" you whined. He chucked evilly and looked back to the arena.

"The first match of the semi-finals! Both got in on recommendations, and rightfully so! From the hero course, Shouto Todoroki! Versus... his classmate, Momo Yoayorozu!" Present Mic yelled over the speakers.

Momo looked nervous, while Shouto looked calm and collected, as usual. "START!" Shouto sent a trail of ice the Momo jumped away from. 'Shouto is only using his ice?'

Momo kept dodging the ice Shouto sent towards her, she couldn't really use her quirk against him, he was going too fast for her to catch up.

Shouto sent a thick trail of ice at her, which she quickly dodged. To Momo's confusion, Shouto stopped. "Why aren't you fighting anymore?" she asked. After receiving no answer, she formed a weapon in her hand.

"Yoayorozu! Out of bounds!" The crowd cheered. You cheered for Shouto, but couldn't help feeling bad for Momo. 'She must feel terrible.'

"Todoroki advances!" Midnight yelled, seeming to break Momo's heart further. Her arms drooped at her sides. "Todoroki wins without even using his flames again! Can you say, unbelievable?!" Present Mic yelled.

You looked at your brother. "The match is over, we have to go," you said frowning. He nodded his head and walked with you to the waiting rooms.

"Hey, (Y/N)." You looked up at him. "I love you, but don't worry about hurting me. Don't ever even think about holding back, okay?" You smiled at him. "Yeah! No mercy!"

He smiled back. "No mercy!" You both turned away and entered the waiting rooms.

Short time skip (Y/N's POV)

I clenched my first as I entered the arena. "And now, Bakugou versus Bakugou! The battle of twins!" I took deep breaths as I walked towards the center, barefoot.

He looked me in the eye and nodded. I smirked and nodded back. "BEGIN!" Present Mic yelled. Your smirk faded away, you were ready to fight.

You saw an explosion form in Katsuki's hand. You created a wall of cement in front of you. 'Katsuki, you have a tell.'

He exploded the wall. I jumped out of the way. He wounded up, he knew he needed large explosions to get you. 'Your hands and your wind up. Also, you get that look of pure rage in your eyes.'

I sent a pillar of concrete to fly up from right under him. It sent him flying into the air. I quickly touched all the broken chunks of concrete from the wall and made them dart up into the air.

They quickly were higher up than Katsuki, so I sent them flying towards him. 'He'll try to explode them away, but he'll send himself flying downwards and out of bounds.'

Just as I expected, he explode them. As he flew toward out of bounds, he created another explosion, keeping him in bounds. "That was a nice one, (Y/N), but you underestimate me!"

He smirked and ran at me. "FINAL BLOW!" he yelled. He wounded up. 'Explosions, they don't have a mind of their own. If I time this correctly, I might be able to counter the explosion. This is a big risk, but I'll take it!'

"DIE!" he yelled as the large explosion flew towards me. My heart was beating fast, and time slowed down. I quickly stuck out my arm out in front of me. "Counter, counter, counter..." I chanted my voice getting more and more desperate.

I winced as I felt the heat of the explosion. The explosion never touched me. I opened my eyes to see the explosion flying towards Katsuki, who seemed to be frozen in shock.

My eyes widened. 'HOLY SH*T THAT WORKED, HOW THE HELL?!' Time felt slower, but my heart was racing out of my chest. The explosion hit Katsuki, and he went flying.

Smoke filled the arena, I couldn't see a thing. I coughed. "Smoke, clear." The smoke quickly cleared. I was shocked at what I saw.

"Ba— Katsuki is unconscious. B— (Y/N) advances to the final round! Jeez, that's confusing," Midnight said mumbling the final part under her breath.

"DID YOU SEE THAT?! SHE USED HIS OWN EXPLOSION AGAINST HIM! THAT WAS CRAZY!" Present Mic. The audience cheered.

You looked around, everyone was cheering your name. Everyone just blended into a blockYou looked towards where your class sat. You smiled at the dual-haired and green haired boys. 'He's done with surgery!'

I continued to look around. A man in a hoodie stood out to me. A shadow over his eyes made you unable to see his whole face, but I could still see a smirk on his face.

My heart raced and my eyes widened. Something about this man filled me with fear and anger. 'What the?' I shook my head and turned to my brother. 'It's probably nothing.'

I followed the robots that carried him to Recovery Girl. I bit my lip and furrowed my brows as I looked at him. 'I'm so sorry, Katsuki.'

We got to the nurse's office and Katsuki was set into a bed to rest on. Recovery Girl used her quirk to heal him and explained to me that he'll be fine and he'll wake up soon. 'We have a 10 minute break before the final round starts, I'll spend it here with Katsuki.'

I sat in a chair next to Katsuki's bed. I just sat there for a while. I knew he was okay, but I wanted to be here with him. It was quiet until Recovery Girl approached me.

"The next match is going to start soon, you should get going." Her voice was sweet and wise. Her voice showed her experience in life, I was somewhat amazed by it. I nodded my head and stood up.

I looked back at Katsuki one last time before sliding the door open. 'Wish me luck.'

OMG WE HIT 900 VIEWS, Y'ALL! THANK YOU SO MUCH, I CAN'T BELIVE IT! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! We had 500 only yesterday!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!

Also, thank you so so so so so so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byeeeee!