Chapter 32|Back|

I was stuck in the hospital for the rest of the week. I didn't get any more visits from anyone besides my parents, but that was understandable. Katsuki did end up calling me and texting me every two hours, it was somewhat annoying, but mostly made me smile.

I slid the door open and the first thing Sero and Kirishima did was make fun of his hair, but I did too so I can't blame them. I felt stronger than before, but confused. I haven't had a dream since I woke up in the hospital, but something felt off.

Ururaka seemed more prepared to fight, but I'd say her form is still a bit sloppy. I learned a lot from my internship even if it was just a couple days. "(Y/N)!" Izuku cheered as he ran up to me.

"Izu!" I cheered as I wrapped my arms around him. He chucked and hugged me back. Forgetting we were in class, I kissed him. "Oh? (Y/N), Izuku, did you make it official?!" asked Ashido.

I nodded my head while Izuku blushed, still holding me in his arms. I looked over at Shouto, he was staring at us. His eyebrows were furrowed and he looked like he was struggling to hold something back.

"No PDA," he said coldly. "Jeez, Todoroki, jealous much?" Denki stated. Katsuki also seemed furious about the kiss. "DID THAT NERD JUST KISS MY SISTER?! OH, YOU'RE GONNA GET IT YOU LITTLE SH*T!" he yelled as he marched over to me and Izuku.

Like usual, Katsuki was stopped by Kirishima and Kaminar. Iida began to ramble very loudly right before class began and Mr.Aizawa was tired like always. Not much changed, but something was different.

(This is a flashback to last chapter. I normally don't say when there are flashbacks, but this might've been a bit confusing if I didn't tell you.)
"(Y/N), will be you my girlfriend?" Izuku asked as he stared into my eyes. I large grin spread across my face and a tear left my eye. "Yes, Izu, I'll be your girlfriend!" (Okay now flashback is over)

I sighed as All Might stood in front of us. "I AM HERE! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons!" he proudly stated. All Might always had such pride in his voice.

I was wearing my new, improved costume. It looked basically the same as it did during the internship, but the material was a lot stronger and extremely difficult to break and the skirt was a bit different. Now, the skirt had small weights sewed into it so it wouldn't fly upwards when I'm jumping around.

"I hope you're ready to return to your lessons. Today it's basic hero training! Feels like I haven't seen you in a while. Welcome back! Now then, listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training."

Of course, Iida's hand shot up. "If it's rescue training, shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" he asked. Iida wasn't wrong, that was the purpose of the USJ after all. Instead, we were at a...city? There were tall, colorful concrete walls that surrounded the "city."

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race, so prepare! You're about to step into field gamma! Inside is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth, so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five. Each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city. I'll send you a distress signal and you do why you must to rescue me. Whoever finds me first wins! But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum, please."

I looked at the ash blonde boy standing next to me and chuckled. "Yeah, Kats," I said in a mocking tone. "Shut up," he said in an annoyed tone.

He sorted us into our groups with the yellow "LOTS" box. I was in the first group with Izuku, Sero, Ojirou, and Ashido. I activated my quirk, but something was off.

I have to activate my quirk before hand if I want to be able to be fast right away. It's like warming up. My quirk felt so different, it felt more powerful. I felt so much stronger, so much faster. I didn't know exactly it was, but I loved it.

"All right, first group! Get to your places!"

(Third Person)

You stood at her starting point like the rest of her competitors. "(Y/N) was at the hospital for most of her internship so I bet she won't be much stronger," Denki stated.

"Man, everyone in this group has really good mobility," Kirishima said. "Huh. I'd say Midoriya is at a heavy disadvantage against those four," Momo stated. "Don't forget Bakugou. She's strong, but I dunno about fast," Ururaka added.

"Whose your pick? I'm bettin' on Sero!" Kirishima asked Denki. "Oh, yeah? I've got odds on Ojirou," Denki responded. "I choose Bakugou! 'Cause she's got a super athletic body," Mineta added being his usual perverse self. "I know Deku will be last," Katsuki added to the conversation.

"Is everyone ready? Begin!" All Might yelled. The camera was on (Y/N), her mouth didn't move, but you suddenly disappeared. 'Teleport me to All Might' Just like that, you won.

Not one drop of swear dripped down her face. You didn't feel a bit of exhaustion. You won in under a second much quicker than in the beginning of the year.

"O-Oh! Bakugou!" He handed you a sash with "Thanks for saving me" written on it. "Thanks, hero and congratulations!" his voice boomed. You smiled at him and bowed my head, taking the sash.

After a while, Sero, Izuku, Ojirou, and Ashido reached you and All Might. Once they had all arrived, he began to give a speech, typical. "Young Bakugou may have come in first, but compared to the start of the year you all showed me some incredible improvements. Keep working and preparing for your upcoming final exams!"

"Sir!" we all said in unison. "Group one, leave the field. Group two, you're up!"

With that, you and the rest of group one left. One by one each group raced. At the end, everyone was tired and left to the locker rooms to get dressed.

(Y/N's POV)

We were all getting dressed until we heard a familiar voice of a perverse male. "Someone shawshanked a hole in this wall! A previous generation has given us a gift!"

I looked around, the hole was right next to the locker I was standing at. "I'll get him—" I cut Jirou off. "Don't worry, I got this. I still haven't gotten revenge on that little perv yet, so this is my chance."

"You know what's next door, right? This looks into the girls' locker room!" Mineta cheered. "Don't even think about it! Peeping on them like that would he criminal!" someone I assumed to be Iida yelled.

I grabbed a random piece of paper on the floor. "Turn into a scary clown mask," I whispered. The paper turned into a scary clown mask and I covered my face with it. I stood in front of the hole waiting for the perv to try to take a peek.

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement 'cuz you can't stop me! I wanna see Bakugou's luscious body, Yoayorozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear, ASUI'S UNEXPECTEDLY SOFT BOOBIES— AAAAHHHHH!!!" Mineta screamed at the sight of my mask. I heard the thudding sound of him falling back.

"KARMA B*TCH! YOU PERVERT! YOU'RE LUCKY I DIDN'T MAKE THE WHOLE CEILING CRUMBLE ON TOP OF YOU! DESPICABLE TINY VINE OF GRAPES! I'M GONNA KICK YOUR TINY *SS LATER, JUST WAIT AND SEE, YA F*CK NUGGET!" I yelled in frustration.

I calmed myself down a bit and put my hand onto the wall and whispered,"Fill this hole." Just as I said, the hole filled up.

Heyo! I'm feeling a bit better, still not great. A broken heart sucks, but I need to upload for you 'cuz I love you all! Thank you so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! BYYEE!