Chapter 116|Heart Ache|

(Hugo's POV)

I watched as (Y/N) exited the dorm building, hiding behind a bush. A frown was prominent on her face as she brows were slightly furrowed, not completely aware of her surroundings. She made this face whenever she was deeply thinking.

I yearned to hear (Y/N)'s voice. I yearned to feel her touch. I yearned for her, anything as long as it was from her. I missed her and found myself desperate for her.

'This is my chance to apologize.'

I began to edit my hiding spot, stopping when I realized someone had followed (Y/N) outside.

"(Y/N), what are you doing out here?" a dual haired Todoroki asked, walking over to (Y/N).

(Y/N) seemed to snap out of her thoughts upon hearing his voice.

"W-Well, i-it's just so nice outside!" (Y/N) lied, an innocent smile on her face.

I felt my heartache as I watched her talk to another boy.

"You stutter when you lie. You also stutter when you're nervous and blushing, which is adorable, but I know that's not what's up. What's wrong?" Todoroki asked.

"I'm sorry I lied. I shouldn't lie, I know, but you have enough on your plate. The last thing you need is to hear me whine," (Y/N) said with a pitiful giggle.

'Does she really think that little of herself?'

"No. I am and will always be there for you. Don't worry about me. It hurts me to see you upset. All that matters to me is that you're happy," Todoroki warmly said, looking into (Y/N)'s eyes as he grabbed her hands.

'(Y/N), your happiness is what has kept me going for the past ten years. Your happiness is the most important thing to me.'

(Y/N) explained she was t rest to say whatever was on her mind out loud. She felt as if she was admitting something to herself.

"For now, I can't say it out loud. I'm sorry. You really are the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I really don't deserve you. I'm sorry," (Y/N) said, sounding disappointed in herself. I furrowed my brows at how inferior she was making herself out to be.

"It's okay if you'd rather not say it for now, but don't you dare even think for a moment that you don't deserve me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me," Todoroki replied.

'I love you.'

"I love you," (Y/N) happily sighed, a blush on her face. I felt my heart ache inside of my chest.

"I love you too," Todoroki cooed before kissing (Y/N).
h
The kiss didn't take long to escalate. The sound of (Y/N)'s small whimpers and moans reached my ears. I felt my face flush red as my blood began to boil in anger.

'I shouldn't have come.'

Heyo! Sorry for the really short chapter, but I wanted to update at leas once, but I'm extremely tired...

Gosh I feel like Aizawa (kinda)

I have some big tests tomorrow too...yay xP

Thank you all SOOOO much for reading! I hope you have a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeeeee!