Chapter 57|Someone to Talk to|

'A kid? Since when has One For All wanted me to talk to a kid?'

He approached the large door to Kyojin's office.

Before he could even put his hand or the door knob, it was opened by someone else.

Kyojin stood there, holding the door open with a grin on his face. You were angry with him.

'The idiot could've killed me if he injected me with too much.'

You walked through the door, making sure to not make eye contact with Kyojin.

As you entered, you saw two large men and one boy.

The boy looked the same age as Rei. He had light blue hair and a skinny figure. He looked sad and nervous.

Even with all you had already done, your dreams of being a hero hadn't perished, even if they seemed unachievable. You didn't want to see someone sad.

You sighed and offered him your hand, along with a big smile.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N) Bakugou! Nice to meet you!" you cheerfully said.

He seemed shocked by your cheerfulness. He reached to shake your hand, but flinched away before he could touch your hand.

"It's okay. Shake her hand," Kyojin said from behind you.

The boy's face seemed more distressed as he reached out to shake your hand. Once five of his fingers were on your hand, you felt an immense pain in your hand.

You flinched away to see he had turned some of it to dust. You looked up to see his extremely guilty expression. 'Damn Kyojin.'

You sighed and healed your hand. It hurt your head and wasn't very fast, but your hand was back to normal.

The boy seemed astonished at this.

"How did you do that?" he asked as he stared at you, stars in his eyes.

You giggled and shrugged.

"It's just my quirk, I guess. I can't really explain it further than that," you responded.

"(Y/N), you will be working with him in the future, so I suggested you get to know each other better now," Kyojin explained.

"So, I'm just supposed to spend today getting to know him?" you asked.

He didn't seem surprised, he had probably been told sooner.

"Indeed. You can just run around with him. If you're hungry, just go to the dining room. I need to work now, so you may leave."

You rolled your eyes at him. You turned to Tomura, giving him a smile.

You grabbed his wrist and began running, causing him to yelp. "Sorry! I just want to show you this place!"

He stared at you, astonished, as you dragged him through the building and out a metal door, into a grass field.

You stopped once reaching the middle of the field, letting go of his hand. You grinned and cheered,"Ta-da!"

He looked around as if he was waiting for someone to come out and try hurting him.

"Don't worry, it's just you and me out here!"

He looked at you, a bit skeptical. "Okay, if you say so."

You sat down on the grass and patted the area beside you. He shrugged and took a seat beside you.

"Did they take you as well?" you asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"Did they take you away from your family as well?"

He frowned and looked at the patch of grass in front of him.

"No. My family is dead and he saved me."

"I'm so sorry. So, Kyojin saved you?" you asked as you stared at the sad blue haired boy.

"No, All For One did," he responded.

"Oh. I never knew he could be so...kind."

There was a moment of awkward silence, it lasted a minute or two, until he finally spoke up.

"Did he really take you away from your family?"

"Not All For One, Kyojin, but I'm sure that All For One helped with the kidnapping."

"Jeez, that's intense. How long has it been since...since—"

"Since I last saw my family? About a year. I went to bed after my fifth birthday party and woke up with next day in a strange room, a strange man smiling at me."

"I'm so sorry."

Once again, there was a moment of silence. When it comes to conversation, you weren't the best at it. You were hoping Tomura was better than you were at it, but apparently not. Still, he was the one to break the silence.

"What were they like?" he asked as he began staring at you.

"Well, there is my twin brother, my mom, and my dad. My twin brother used to be very sweet, but he became a total short fuse. The smallest thing could make him explode. Especially this kid at school, Midoriya. He never really does explode much at me, though. My mom is the same way, but she mainly just explodes at my brother's behavior," you said as a warm smile crept onto your face. A giggle escaping your mouth as you remembered the arguments Katsuki and your mom would get into.

He smiled at the way you explained your family. He knew you were forcing a smile before, but you were genuinely happy in the moment.

"And then there is my dad. He's very calm, a total softie. He's always the one to break up the fights at our house. Once, there was this time where—" you had realized you were sniffling and tears were running down your face. You were crying.

"—m-my mom and Katsuki g-got into a f-food—" before you could finish the sentence, sobs began escaping your mouth.

He stared at you with wide eyes as you covered your face with your hands. He reached to touch you, but flinched away.

He sighed and moved so that he was sitting in front of you. He used used his thumb and pointer finger on both hands to pull your hands away from your face.

You stared at him with a shocked expression. He used his thumb and wiped away your tears, a gentle smile on his face.

You sent him a slight smile.

"Thank you."

He smiled back you, his thumb still on your cheek.

Even if you weren't that close to him, having a boy somewhat close to your face made you blush. You cleared your throat and turned away.

"So, why don't you talk about yourself?" you asked.

You and him spent the rest of the day sitting in the field, just talking. He told you of his relationship with his father and how his mother had left.

After a while of talking, the thought of something entered his mind and he seemed distressed by it. You comforted him, but wished you knew why he was so sad.

You and him looked at the stars for about thirty minutes until one of the two large men from before took him away. You hadn't seen him since.

Heyo! My sleeping schedule is way off track and I have to get back to school tomorrow...yay. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you for all your kind words! T^T I appreciate it so much! Thank you!

I'd also appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Have an amazing night/day! I love you SOOOOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeee!