Chapter 21|No Mercy!|

I slid open the door to the recovery room. "Izuku!" I hugged him. He chucked. "You were amazing! I'm so proud of you!" I kissed his cheek. "I saved a seat for you!" I said smiling. He blushed and nodded his head. "Let's go!" he responded.

I smiled and waved at Recovery Girl and the blonde man in a suit before I grabbed Izuku's hand and ran off with him.

SHORT TIME SKIPO RAWR (The rest of the battles will be short summaries—well all besides Y/N's.) (Shouto Todoroki vs. Kousei Tsubaraba)

"Enough standing around! Now welcome to the ring, our next players! A photo of Shouto and a brown haired boy named "Tsubaraba" appeared on the screen.

"He's got skills and adorable big eyes! From Class 1-B, it's Kousei Tsubaraba! Versus, an early front runner in the competition who's way too strong for his own good! Someone who rightfully got into the hero course based on recommendations, it's Shouto Todoroki!" I cheered. "GO SHOUTO!"

"And now, for the second match of the finals! BEGIN!" Present Mic said, his voice cracking. Tsubaraba encased Shouto in a bubble of solid air. I looked at the bubble, it was frozen. 'Things grow when they freeze. Smart one, Shouto.'

The bubble bursted open causing Shouto to pop out. He set his foot on the ground, and suddenly my view was covered with ice. 'Holycrapthatwastooclose' I smirked a bit.

"Tell the truth, Tsubaraba, can you move at all?" Midnight asked. "No, my body is freezing!" I touched the ice. "Tsubaraba has been immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!"

The audience started yelling,"Nice try!" I smiled. "NICE TRY!" As the crowd chanted, Todoroki unfroze his opponent. "Sorry, it was a bit much. I was angry, is all," I heard him say. While Todoroki unfroze his opponent, his unfazed expression turned into a sad one. I felt my heart sunk, once again. 'Shouto, what has you so sad?'

Next battle...(Momo Yoayorozu vs. Denki Kaminari)

"Welcome back to the finals, everyone! Sorry for that long wait. The insane amount of ice from the second match has finally been cleared, though. So, it's time to welcome new competitors! The great creator! She was admitted because of recommendations and I think we can all see why. From Class 1-A, Momo Yoayorozu! Versus the boy with an electric personality!"

I tched. 'Electric pain in my *ss, I'm still mad about the cheerleader thing!'

"Also from Class 1-A, Denki Kaminari!" The crowd roared, hyped for the battle to begin. "Keep those eyes peeled! I wanna see a super flashy battle this time! BeGiN!" Momo smirked.

Electricity zapped around Denki's body. He eventually attacked her with it, but Momo produced an electric blanket protecting her from the attack.

His attack was too large, 1.3 million volts. His brain was...fried, I guess. Momo easily got him out the arena after that.

"He's out of the ring! That's all folks, it was over in an instant." Midnight pointed at Momo. "The winner is Yoayorozu! She advances on!"
The crowd cheered.

Izuku was writing in his journal and mumbling to himself. This pissed Katsuki, who was "protecting me from a nerd", off. I giggled, I, on the other hand, found it adorable. I patted his back noticing that he was seeming to stress out a bit.

"Hey, Izu?" He blushed at the nickname and looked at him. "Calm down, you can write your notes, but don't stress out about them, okay?" He nodded and sheepishly smiled. "Sorry, sometimes I don't realize when I'm talking out loud and taking notes."

I smiled. "You don't need to be sorry! I was just making sure you enjoy yourself. Besides, it's cute!" I giggled and waited for the next round to begin.