Kyojin Info

Okay, Kyojin is a bit of a mystery, so I decided I'd explain who he is and stuff.

Kyojin Tadaki is a scientist who works under All For One. He does experiments to create the perfect weapon to kill All Might with.

He was struggling for a long while. He was able to create a serum that can produce an extremely powerful quirk, but it can only begin to develop in children of at most seven years old. His experiments were failing and ended up killing his subjects because their bodies couldn't handle it. What he did wrong was he injected it into those who already had a quirk.

One day, a woman who works under him suggested he use quirkless children that have the potential for a quirk. He ended up going through with it and was pleased with the results.

The first three that he injected the serum into weren't able to develop the quirk. Instead, the developed different quirks, which is impressive since they didn't die. Eventually, he tried the same serum on you, (Y/N) Bakugou, and it worked.

He then trained you relentlessly until you were able to go out on missions, and to his surprise, that time came sooner than expected. While training you, he began to bond with you and thought of you as his own daughter.

He was so proud of everything you did. He was also pleased to see that you were stronger than he had ever imagined.

Kyojin's Quirk

Kyojin's quirk is rare, but didn't help him when making the serum. Once he gains the trust of others, he can manipulate their minds to a certain extent. He can do this against their will, but it works better if they allow him to.

Kyojin's Personality

Kyojin is actually pretty sweet once you get to know him. When you first meet him, he seemed pretty intimidating, but once you got to know him you realized he's the typical dad. Dad jokes and all.

He's either extremely calm or extremely silly, it is rare for him to ever be in between. He's a genius, that's what he's most known for.

Even with his charming personality, he's still a villain. He doesn't show it you, but he can be rather rather...scary. He definitely lost his mind somewhere between losing his wife and becoming a villain. He's sadistic, manipulative, and two faced, but he's still capable of emotions and love.

Kyojin and Rei's Relationship

Kyojin is extremely proud of Rei and will protect him at all costs. Rei, on the other hand, hates Kyojin with a burning passion.

When Rei was a month old, Kyojin had his men kidnap him from his family to test his first serum. The serum ended up working on Rei, giving him a morphing quirk.

Kyojin and (Y/N)'s Relationship

Like I said before, Kyojin sees you as a daughter. You didn't see him as a father, you saw him more like an uncle. You let him manipulate your mind. He was your role model, so you never saw any flaws in what he did.

The Woman in the Painting

If you remember, on the first chapter of the flashback, Chapter 40|Not Okay|, Kyojin has a painting of a woman in his office. This woman is his diseased wife, Shinya Tadaki.

A year before Rei was born, she died in a fire. She was three months pregnant when she died. All Might came to the fire, but wasn't able to save her in time because he was talking to civilians. Even since then, Kyojin hated heroes, especially All Might.

He hated All Might because instead of saving his family, he just basked in the fame, at least that's how Kyojin saw it. Kyojin blamed All Might for destroying the family he almost had.

When he looks at (Y/N), he sees what he thought his child would've looked like.

Appearance

He is 190.5 centimeters tall (6'3). He has long messy black hair with very visible grey hairs. He has some worry lines and bags under his eyes. His face is clean shaven, not even stubble. He has tan skin and brown eyes. When he uses his quirk, his eyes glow blue for a split second.

He always wears black dress pants and a black polo-shirt under his lab coat. When he leaves the "base", he wears denim jeans and a black polo-shirt. No matter the outfit, he always wears his brown dress shoes, unless he's wearing his bunny slippers.

Want character info on a different character? Just comment your suggestion!

Anyways, thanks for reading! I love you sooooooooooooo much! Byyeeeeee!