Chapter 15|Friends|

Izuku was sitting up in the nurse's office. He stared at you remembering the last time you two were here. You were asleep, but you had gritted your teeth and tears were streaming down your face, he couldn't help worrying. "Midoriya and Bakugou are back here again? I'm not going to scold you, this time, since it wasn't your fault," Recory Girl said sitting at her desk looking at a scrawny many with blond hair in an odd hair cut and bright blue eyes.

"I can't be sure yet, but I think I shortened my time limit again with that fight," Izuku was surprised by what the man had just said. "I hope I can at least still hold the form for an hour." Izuku looked away from you and turned his head to the man. "I'm so sorry."

The man sat up, not looking at Izuku. "Well, no use worrying. These things happen." You began kicking jerking, getting the attention of the other three in the room.

"No...no, no! Please, no!" you mumbled in your sleep. "Is she ok?! Should we wake her up?!" Izuku asked in a worried state.

"She's fine, she's probably just having a nightmare," Recovery Girl responded. Izuku continued to state at you with loving, but worried eyes. 'I hope she's alright.'

The door slid open, revealing a young man with brown hair. "Excuse me. Hi, All Might. Been a while," said the man in the door way. All Might seemed to be surprised by the man. "What the hell?! I didn't know that you were investigating!" the blonde man, All Might, said sounding shocked.

"Woah, All Might! It's ok he's seeing you like this?" Izuku asked. All Might turned his head to look at Izuku. "Oh, yeah. It's fine. This guy's all right. Naomasa Tsukauch, my best friend in the police force. He's legit, I trust him."

Naomasa chuckled. "That's quite an introduction. Sorry to cut to the chase, but we could really use any information you might have—" All Might stopped him. "Hold on. Before all that, tell me all the students are ok. And Aizawa—, er Eraser Head, and Thirteen."

"Not counting these two students, the only student injuries were scrapes. And both of the teachers are in stable condition right now. Relax." Both Izuku and All Might seemed relieved from what Naomasa had said. "That's good to hear."

"If you heroes hadn't risked your lives, the students would have never made it. You three saved that entire class of kids today," Naomasa added. "You're not seein' the whole picture, Tsukauchi. Those students also risked their lives. They fought as hard as us."

Izuku looked at him. "Thank you." You smiled. "Yeah, thank you." Everyone looked at you surprised to see you awake. Your arms were both in slings.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku cheered. You giggled, but All Might, which you didn't recognize him as, continued talking. "I don't think there has ever been a group of first-years who experienced a real fight like this so early in their training. They not only survived, they learned what it means to be a pro. Those villains made a mistake attacking them. This class is strong. They're filled with courage and drive. Mark my words, they'll become great heroes."

You felt tears threaten to leave your eyes. You watched as the sun set thinking about every word he had just spoken.

Time skip

The doors or the nurse's office slammed open. "(Y/N)! YOU DUMB*SS DON'T EVER DO SOMETHING AS CRAZY AS THAT AGAIN!" Katsuki yelled as he ran to you, hugging you tightly. "I love you too, bro." You hugged him back.

At this point your (Dom/Hand) had healed up completely and you were ready to go home. Classes had just been excused. As you hugged Katsuki, you noticed a boy with red and white hair standing in the doorway.

"Shouto?" You smiled as he entered the room. "I'm glad you're ok, (Y/N)," he said with a slight smile on his face. Katsuki looked at you, then at Shouto, and back at you. "What the hell is Icy Hot doin' here?" Katsuki asked.

"I had just come to check up on a friend," he responded. You couldn't help smiling. 'He considers me a friend, I'm his friend!'

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Can she go home or what?" Katsuki asked turning to Recovery Girl. She shrugged. "She's ok to leave, she'll be completely healed in about twenty-four hours."

"Ok, then," Katsuki said as he picked up your stuff and walked to the door. You and Shouto followed him as you walked home.

"I'm glad to see you're ok, have a good night," Shouto said in a bit of a warmer tone. You smiled at him. "Alright, good night!" you said walking up the steps to your door.

"What, you have two boyfriends now?" You didn't bother to look at him. "I have no idea what you're talking about." You could feel his glare. "Half-n-Half and Deku, they obviously both like you and you obviously like them." You inserted the key to your door. "I still have no idea what you're talking about, they're just friends." He tched as you opened the door.

"MASARU, THEY'RE HOME!" your mom yelled before running to you and your brother and giving you a big hug. "I WAS WORRIED SICK, I LOVE YOU TWO SO MUCH!" she yelled.

You hugged her back, while Katsuki was hesitant. "Thanks mom, I missed you too." Eventually, your father joined the hug too. The family stood their for a little while, just enjoying being together.

"Mom, who is Kyojin?" You couldn't see anyone's face, but her, your father, and Katsuki were all shocked by the question. "Sorry, who?" She asked letting us go.

"A villain said something about Kyojin's research being burned up." She looked at you with a curious face. "You were hit across the head, weren't you? Maybe you're just remembering things wrong. Now, go off to bed so that arm of yours can heal quicker." You were confused by her answer. 'Is she dodging the question?'

"I love you, now goodnight," she said. You nodded your head and went upstairs to your room. 'What was up with that reaction?'

Meanwhile downstairs with Mitsuki, Musaru, and Katsuki...

"She knows about him, what are we going to do?" Katsuki asked whispering. "We'll just have to continue hiding it from her. It's for the best," Masaru added. They all nodded their heads before continuing on with their business.

Thank you all so much for reading! I love you all! I wrote this while working on an important science project that's worth 70% of my grade and is due in a few days xD! Lol procrastination mah doods.

Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byeeee!

BTW

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100 VIEWS ;^; I love y'all so much