Chapter 78|Not a Villain|

You snarled at Shigaraki and spat in his face.

"Not a f*cking chance," you growled.

Shigaraki flinched back. He sighed and wipe the spit off his face.

As Shigaraki stood before you, he said,"Let's give you a choice. You either join us now, not against your will, or you join us later, most likely against your will, and continue your mental struggle against Purity."

You sighed and looked to the side, as if you were actually thinking about your answer.

"How about...no," you said as you used your quirk to unstrap yourself from the chair. The gauntlets made it difficult for you to use your quirk. You knew for a fact that these gauntlets weren't the same that was used on you as a child. They were similar, but not nearly as strong.

You teleported behind Shigaraki, grabbing his forearm and shoulder. You giggled as you flipped him over. This all happened in a split second, you looked like a quick flash of light to the other villains in the room.

"Seriously? Strapping me to a chair? You thought that would work?" you said as you glared at Shigaraki who was lying on the floor.

You stepped over him, looking at the group a villains.

"What? Gonna try to kick my *ss or what?" you asked as you leaned your head to the side.

Meanwhile...

That morning, the class visited Momo in the hospital. Izuku healed rather quickly, but there was another matter at hand.

Your classmates were, surprisingly, completely ignorant to the news of you being Purity. Still, they wanted to go save you. Momo managed to put a tracker on one of the villains during the attack on the camp.

Many disagreed, saying that not only were you strong enough to fend for yourself, but it was be very wrong to go looking for you. In the end, Izuku, Shouto, Momo, Iida, Kirishima, and Katsuki went to save you.

They went to a large mall in the area of where the tracker lead them. They put in disguises, making them no longer look like teenagers, but look like adults so that they didn't get caught by any villains.

As they finished putting on their disguises and exited the store they bought the disguises from, a large screen in the mall turned on and many people gathered in front of it, the group of disguised students included.

A lady, a famous news anchor, with straight blond hair and dark brown eyes was sitting at a desk.

"Recently, news has spread on the kidnapped UA hero course student, (Y/N) Bakugou. You may recognize her as the champion of the first year UA sports festival. A small blog called thatstheteasis.net created a post where they reveal as to what may be the reason the villains have kidnapped her," the lady says.

This intrigued your group of classmates, but Shouto and Katsuki new exactly what that post was about. Their eyes widened in fear, knowing your past was being revealed to the public.

A screenshot of the post appeared on the screen, making the lady no longer visible, but you could hear her voice reading the post out loud.

"Guys, we should go," Shouto said, trying to get the rest of the group away from the screen.

"Yeah, we need to go NOW," Katsuki demanded.

"Lets just look at this really quickly," Izuku said, dismissing Shouto and Katsuki, like the rest of the group.

Shouto and Katsuki tried to get them away, but their attempts were futile.

"'I've seen the news on this kidnapped UA student, and I started thinking, why her above everyone else? She is exceptionally strong, but I felt like there was something more. Besides, I recognized that name, (Y/N) Bakugou. So, I started doing a little research, and low and behold, this came up' the post read. Under that piece of text was a link that led to a news article from KMM News. The article was from ten years ago and talked about (Y/N) Bakugou, kidnapped child and villain, Purity," the lady explained.

They eyes of your classmates widened. They all knew of Purity, the whole world knew of Purity. A child villain that rose a decade ago, killing hundreds, maybe even thousands. The name brought fear into the hearts of all.

Izuku turned to Katsuki, who seemed completely petrified.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked, his voice shaking. He wanted some recognition, something. He had dated possibly the most feared villain of all time.

"The whole world was scared after her debut with a few other child villains. Their group was known as the Five Lies—"

The screen shut off, probably because that wasn't meant to be on there. The large crowd of people began talking, but the group of students looked at each other.

They walked away from the crowd so they could talk.

"Is it true? Is (Y/N) a v—" Izuku tried saying before being interrupted by Katsuki.

"DON'T YOU F*CKING DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE! My sister is not a villain. Yes, she was Purity, but it was all against her will. That article also stated that the man had the ability to enter someone's mind and do whatever the hell he wanted as long as the other trusted him, and (Y/N) was five years old, she was too trusting," Katsuki angrily said.

"She had her memory wiped after falling into a pit of depression with her PTSD only making it worse, so her memory was wiped of the year she was gone plus the months she spent going through therapy and her time in the psychiatric ward a some hospital, but for some reason it recently, I think, her memories have come back," Katsuki explained, sounding as if he was about to yell at them, answering all their questions for them.

"They have," Shouto monotonously said to hide his emotions.

"Well that's just F*CKING GREAT, ISN'T IT?!" Katsuki sarcastically screamed in Shouto's face.

If you were there, you would've kicked Katsuki in the crotch and yelled at him for being rude to Shouto, but you weren't there. He was getting angry. Katsuki was acting as if he was the only one who loved you and knew what you were going through.

"I don't know if you've ever had her sobbing in your arms because she was scared, but I assume you have no idea what it was like from her point of view. I assume she hasn't told anyone, I've read that article and nothing of what she went through is mentioned, but I'm worried too," Shouto explained in a a slightly aggressive tone.

"I know almost exactly what she went through, and the chance that she might go through that again, I can't stand it. You're not the only one worried about her, and you're not the only one who loves her. I love her, I know I should've told her first, but I can't," Shouto continued through gritted teeth, his first clenched into a fist. He was trying his best to keep his composure, but it was much more difficult than normal.

The two boys glared at each other, if looks could kill, they'd both be dead.

"Let's go," Shouto said, keeping angry eye contact with Katsuki, only breaking it when they began walking off.

Heyo! Sorry that I took a bit to post! I had an idea for the chapter, but decided to scrap it.

Thank you all SOOOO much for reading! I hope you all have a great day/night! I love you all SOOOOOO much! Bye!