Chapter 55|Invited|

You got to class and people were mainly worried if they passed or not.

After going to the recovery girl, you found out that you had actually broken a few bones in the fight. Now, you were much better and had your energy back.

You sat at my seat, listening to an episode of Present Mic's podcast that you had missed. Still, you couldn't believe what you had done.

You fought All Might.

You bested All Might.

It angered you to know that Kyojin would be proud and that Purity wasn't gone.

Mr.Aizawa quickly slid the door open. "Once the bell rings you should be in your seats," he loudly said with little to no emotion in his voice.

The students who were standing quickly made their way to their seats before Mr.Aizawa could even get to the front of the classroom.

"Morning. Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So, when it comes to the training camp in the woods...everyone is going!" he said with energy in his final three words.

"It's a last minute twist!" certain students in the class cheered.

"We really get to go to camp?" Kirishima cheerfully asked.

"Seriously?" Ashido asked with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Yeah. The good news is no one bombed the written exam. A few failed the practical badly. Two teams and Midoriya, of course. Allow me to explain. For the practical battles, the teachers made sure to leave a way for the students to win. Otherwise, you would have never stood a chance. We were interested in observing how you each worked together and approached the task at hand," Mr.Aizawa explained.

"But didn't you promise that the teachers wouldn't be holding back?" Ojirou asked.

"That was just to get you on edge," Mr.Aizawa responded.

"Besides, the training camp will focus on building your strength. Those who failed need those lessons the most. We were never going to separate you. That was just logical deception we use!" Mr.Aizawa continued.

"A logical deception?!" the students in the class dramatically asked.

Iida's hand shot up.

"Mr.Aizawa, this is the second time you've lied to us! Aren't you afraid we'll lose faith in you?" Iida yelled.

"Uh...a little blunt there, Tenya," Uraraka informed him.

"That's a good point. I'll consider it. But I wasn't lying to you about everything. Failure is failure. We've prepared extra lessons for the five of you. Frankly, they'll be far tougher than what you'd face at summer school," Mr.Aizawa explained.

While he continued talking, your mind drifted off. 'If I'm having these thoughts about Shouto...should I break up with Izuku?' You furrowed your brows while you thought about it. You didn't want to hurt Izuku, but you didn't know how committed you could be to a relationship when you had strong feelings for someone else. 'I'll just worry about it later.'

Time skip

It was the end of school and some students were talking about shopping, but you were just waiting for Katsuki.

Suddenly, someone called your name. "Hey, (Y/n), wanna come?"

You looked up, shocked to see that someone actually invited you to hang out.

"Uh— Sure!" you replied.

I turned to Katsuki.

"Katsuki, you're coming too, right?" Kirishima asked.

He sighed. "I can't think of anything more annoying."

You growled and flicked his head. "You don't gotta go, but be respectful," you angrily said.

"Will you come, Shouto?" you asked as you approached him with a smile on your face.

"I'm sorry, but I visit my mom on days off," he said as he patted your head, but you just pouted at him.

"I understand," you replied with some disappointment in your voice.

"You party poopers! Don't you ever get tired of being so serious?!" Mineta yelled, causing you to chuckle.

Time skip

You stared in amazement as you walked through the mall.

You were wearing a black t-shirt from an old band that Shouto gave you and your ripped jeans, which weren't always ripped.

"Wow, this place is so cool!" you happily cheered.

"Yeah! I love this place! It's got a ton of different stores to shop at, and they're all super cool and hip! The Kiyashi Ward shopping mall! Don't say you've never been here before!," Mina cheered.

You sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of your neck. "No...I wasn't really allowed to leave my house until the entrance exams..." you responded.

You walked around with the group and found yourself stunned with the variety in clothing. There were designs for all body types, interests, and ages.

You were looking around, not even knowing where to begin, but you were snapped out of your thoughts by a surprised stranger.

"Woah! Aren't those UA students?!" a random guy yelled as he pointed at us.

"1-A!" another guy cheered.

"I saw 'em on TV!" another guy in their group of three cheered.

"The sports festival was so good!" The three cheered.

Your eyes widened. It was cool having people recognize you, but it had been months since the sports festival.

Your looked at your phone to check a photo of the list you had. You needed new clothes anyways, so Shouto gave you some money and told you to go have fun before leaving to visit his mom.

You looked around the mall, not even knowing where to begin. "This place is huge, I don't even know where to begin," you said nervously.

Mina smiled and wrapped her arm around you. "Don't worry! I can help you out!" she happily cheered, causing you to giggle a bit. "Thanks, Mina!"

"Let's split up and meet around! We can meet back here again," Kirishima stayed, catching the attention of the whole group.

"Great idea!" Ashido cheered.

"Meet up here around three?" Kirishima suggested.

"Sounds good!" the rest of the group responded.

Once agin, it was just Uraraka and Izuku left, but you didn't care all that much.

You happily went off with Mina as you explained to her that you desperately needed new clothes and everything on the list.

Heyo! Thanks for reading! Finally, some more cheerful chapters! I love you all SOOOOOO much! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeeee!