Chapter 79|Care For|

Endeavor, or Enji Todoroki, sat at his desk, working on some paper work. He wasn't in his costume, but in a blue suit with thin white lines going down it.

Enji sighed as he set his pen down and looked up at the ceiling. The day had been tiring, but not at all exciting. All day, he had dealt with meetings with complete fools and mountains of paperwork, along with capturing a few weak crooks and criminals, but this type of day wasn't too out of the ordinary.

Enji looked around his office. A frown on his face as he looked at one of his elegant paintings of a random scenery. This frown came on his face as he realized something, something he realized thousands of times before, but chose to ignore.

He was lonely.

Enji's choices left him alone. Nothing to love, and nothing to love him back. His own children hated him, but Enji refused to admit that their strong disliking for him was rather justified.

Enji closed his eyes, thinking about what could be like, if he made different choices. What if he showed Rei unconditional love? What if he raised his children differently? Maybe they could be happy?

Enji's eyes widened as he shook his head. No, he did what was right. He did what he had to do to make his child the best. What parent didn't want their child to be their best?

The sound of a chiming, along with the feeling of something vibrating in his pocket, snapped Enji out of his thoughts. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

Incoming Call From
Shouto

Enji's eyes widened at this. He never really received calls from Shouto unless it was important.

Enji accepted the call, bringing the phone up to his ear. He could hear Shouto's shaking breath along with sobs in the background.

"Hello?" Enji asked.

"Father, something happened here at camp," Shouto said in somewhat of a composed voice, but his voice would slightly shake.

"What happened?" Enji asked as he sat up, his brows furrowed.

"(Y/N), she was...," Shouto said, pausing to take a deep breath.

"She was kidnapped," Shouto continued, his voice giving away the fact that he could hardly compose himself.

Enji's eyes widened. He wouldn't admit it out loud, be he actually quite liked you. Not only did you have a strong quirk, but sometimes Enji would hear little parts of your conversations with Shouto, and they made him smile. When you screamed in your sleep, he would see or hear how Shouto would make a mad dash into your room, making sure you were okay. You were tough, funny, compassionate, and determined. You had grown a bit on Enji.

"Who did it?" Enji asked as he clenched his fist.

"Some villains that appeared at camp. League of Villains I believe," Shouto responded.

"I'll do my best to make sure she comes home safe," Enji said as he tightly shut his eyes.

"Alright," Shouto said as he ended the call. Enji's promise to save you wasn't enough for Shouto. Shouto needed to make up for letting you down.

Time skip

Hawks sighed as he stood on a roof, looking down at the city. He was patrolling the city and decided to go up so he could see more.

Hawks took a deep breath as he looked down at the city, his heart aching. The young girl he had known since she was a child had been kidnapped.

Hawks' mind began drifting off to you as he stood on the roof. He watched as you grew up, checking once in a while just to make sure you were okay. He was actually quite entertained when he saw that you had developed a bit of a crush on him.

You were gone, again. Hawks knew who captured you, but no one trusted him with your location, which ticked him off quite a bit. He wanted to save you, or at least have someone else save you.

Still, Hawks knew you'd be okay. You were strong, not just quirk wise, but mentally as well.

Hawks sighed as he caught sight of another villain, flying down from the roof, ready to fight him.

Heyo! I'm sorry for the shorter chapter, but I didn't want there to be too many transitions in one chapter! Ready to finally see how you're doing? Well, that's coming up later :P

This amazing fan art was made by littlefairyblue12

It's so good, right? :> Once again, thank you so much for sending me this! I love it :D <3

If you would like to send me some fan art, you can email it to me at littlebigllamafanart@gmail.com

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOO much! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Have a great night/day! Byyyyeeeee!