Chapter 121|Without Me|

The girl that seemed to be a version of you smirked as her grip on your chin tightened.

"Get off me," you growled, sending a strong punch to her face, sending her flying backwards a few feet.

"Do you STILL not get it?! What the F*CK DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE YOU GET IT!" the version of you screamed.

"GOD F*CKING DAMN IT! I will NEVER submit to the likes of you, Purity," you hissed, standing up and clenching your hands into tight fists.

"You won't have a choice," Purity growled, your surroundings slowly fading away. The only thing you could see was nothing, darkness.

Your eyes suddenly snapped open, light quickly blinding you. You yelped at the sting of the light that entered your eyes, but it didn't take long for you to adapt to the light.

You looked around, realizing you were lying in the middle of the hallway that connected your bedroom to the living room of your home. You furrowed your brows and stood up, brushing off any dirt that was on the skirt of your somewhat short grey dress.

'Did I fall asleep in the middle of the hallway? Why didn't anyone wake me up?'

You shrugged and stretched your arms. You suddenly heard the sobs of a young girl come from your bedroom. You furrowed your brows and turned to look at your bedroom door, turning the doorknob and gently pushing it open.

Your eyes were met with not with your bedroom, but a room you had grown to fear. The walls and floor were made of bland, grey concrete. A bed and destroyed furniture was all that stood in the room.

Suddenly, you felt your heart begin to race. Your eyes widened as you looked around your room. You ran to the door, trying to open it, but you realized it was now made of grey metal.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" you screamed, hoping someone would come. Suddenly, you heard sobs come from someone behind you.

"I'M SORRY!" a young girl screamed as she sobbed.

You turned around, your eyes widening as you looked at yourself. Disheveled (H/C) hair only seemed to emphasize the bags under your bloodshot, puffy eyes.

You slid open a slot in the door, watching people's torsos as they walked by. They could hear the sobs and screams, but they didn't do anything.

"No one came, no matter how much you cried," a distorted female voice whispered. "But I suppose they were villains. The heroes gave up, you know? After searching for maybe one or two days, they declared you dead."

"You cried for someone to come save you, but no one was coming. No one was even looking. You think they had actual heroes looking for you even before they gave up? No. You were just a single, insignificant child," the distorted female voice taunted.

"Your family gave up. Katsuki, the brother you called for when you were scared bullied a poor kid just because the kid reminded him of you. He hated the thought of you. No one wanted you, no one looked for you, no one helped you," the distorted voice hissed.

The sobs that came from the child your suddenly stopped. You turned around to see you, who suddenly seemed better.

"No one, except me," the female voice whispered.

Suddenly, the child you stood up
from where you were crawled up on your bed, walking over to the door. As she walked to the door, she sliced her hand in the air, causing the door to go flying off it's hinges, revealing an infinite white.

Your child self walked through the door and into the whiteness. You watched as she walked further into the whiteness.

"I gave you that strength. I gave you the strength to walk away. I gave you the hope of survival. I am the reason you didn't go insane. I saved you," the voice whispered, your eyes locked onto the figure of you as a child as she got farther and farther away.

"Without me, you're nothing."

Time Skip

Shigaraki stood in a dark alleyway, a black hoodie covering his hair. He had been waiting there for a while.

"What took you so long?" Shigaraki growled as he leaned against the wall, obviously not in the mood for whatever was about to go down.

A tall male approached Shigaraki, a black hoodie covering his face.

"There's an issue," the smooth voice of the other male sighed as he leaned against the wall, now parallel to Shigaraki. The man looked at his feet and shoved his hands into the pockets of his hoodie.

"I know, that's why I sent you out in the first place. What did you find?" Shigaraki growled, sounding quite irritated.

"Fine. It's about (Y/N)," the smooth voice hissed, sounding annoyed or maybe upset.

"What happened to her?" Shigaraki asked a slight bit of urgency in his tone.

"No, not that. We aren't the only ones who want her. With the growth of villains, many groups have formed and most of all of them want her. Hell, even the ones in America want her," the male sighed, a bit of black hair falling from the hood of the jacket, becoming visible. He sounded disappointed, worried.

"They didn't even know she was alive, and now they want her? That's annoying, but I suppose I can understand due to her power, but I know that she'll join us in the end," Shigaraki grumbled mostly to himself, but it was loud enough for the other man to hear.

"How can you be sure of that?" the male standing parallel to Shigaraki asked, sounding to be in disbelief.

"Hugo, just trust me. She'll join us," Shigaraki replied.

The man standing parallel from Shigaraki's hood fell of as he locked eyes with Shigaraki. His sharp red eyes showed his discomfort and sadness as his black hair perfectly fit him. It was indeed Hugo.

"If you say so," Hugo sighed.

Heyo! Sorry if this chapter made anyone cry! I do realize that my chapters tend to make people cry and I am SOOOO sorry! I'm sorry for not posting as often, I'll try to be more persistent with posting.

I know this isn't much of an excuse, but I've been so tired and busy lately. I suppose I had put it off, sorry.

Thank you all SO much for reading! I hope you all have a great night/day! I love you all SOOOOO much! Byyyyyyeeeeee!