Chapter 125|You Should Be Scared|

"I'm going to go for a walk," you sighed.

"Don't try killing yourself on the way," Rei sighed, working on some paperwork.

"Shut up. I won't," you replied.

"You better not, or I will kick your *ss myself," Rei retorted.

You giggled, smiling at Rei. Purity had been quiet most of the time since waking up at Rei's place. You would only hear her whimper when he left the room, or if you left the room he was in.

"W-Wait! Don't leave!" Purity shouted at you.

You sighed, deciding to ignore her for now to avoid having to attempt to explain this complicated situation to Rei.

"You need to go back soon. I promise I'll spend more time with you, but you have friends who'll be worried about you," Rei said, looking away from his paperwork to look at you. The look in his eyes made you feel guilty.

"They all think I'm a freak," you sighed, leaning against the wall, feeling like you didn't want to leave Rei. Like if you did leave, he'd disappear again.

"You are a freak," Rei said with a chuckle.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL?!" you shouted at Rei.

"What? I am too. We're both freaks. You should own it," Rei said with a smirk. "I mean, you have something in common with someone as amazing as me," Rei boasted, his hand on his chest.

"You're a dork," you sighed.

"No, I'm amazing," Rei chuckled.

"Fine, let's compromise. You're an amazing dork," you giggled.

"Fine," Rei sighed. You giggled and pushing yourself off the wall. You unlocked the door, feeling a small weight on your chest.

"Have a nice walk. Be safe, okay?" Rei said, sounding serious. You turned your head around to look at him, a smile on your face.

"I will, promise," you assured Rei. He nodded his head in response, turning back around to finish his paperwork. You opened the door, exiting his apartment, which he gave you the spare keys to.

Rei had shown you around the area, so you could easily find your way back to the apartment. You exited the building, inhaling the crisp air. You loved the way air felt after it had just rained.

You walked down the crowded sidewalk, cars beeping and honking on the road. Even with all the noise, you felt at peace. You were no longer wearing your pajamas. You were now wearing Rei's clothes, a pair of light jeans and a black t-shirt. It surprised you that Purity was quiet, but she had been for a while. You could only imagine why she was being like this.

Maybe Purity wasn't as tough as she pretended to be.

You sighed, shaking away the thoughts. Suddenly, you felt your arm be grabbed. Before you could even think, you were pulled into a dark alleyway, your back being slammed against a wall. You grunted, the collision knocking the air out of you.

"What a pretty girl," a raspy voice growled. You looked up to see a tan, muscular man crouching in front of you. The man grabbed your chin, forcing you to look into his sharp, red eyes.

Three men stood behind the man, smirking at you. You gritted your teeth, collecting many tiny pebbles in your hands.

"Just do whatever we say and no one gets hurt. You'll be let go, promise," the man said, a smirk on his face. His lustful eyes only made you more angry, but what really did the trick for you was how he looked somewhat similar to Kyojin.

"Get off me, and no one gets hurt," you growled, holding back your anger.

"Oh? What are you gonna do?" a skinny, pale man that stood behind the man who resembled Kyojin, asked.

"I'll give you three seconds to back away," you hissed, your hair creating a shadow above your eyes.

"One..."

No one budged, the man's grip on your chin only tightened.

"I love watching them struggle," a larger man with black hair chuckled, his voice quite deep.

"Two..."

"I'm not scared of you, little girl," the man who resembled Kyojin chuckled.

You looked up at the man, your face completely visible to him. Your eyes had an insane look in them, your face holding an evil grin.

"You should be," you giggle, kicking the man hard in the stomach, sending him flying, his back harshly colliding into the brick wall across from you.

The other three men gulped. You tossed the pebbles up into the air, confusing them at first.

You snapped your fingers for a little flare, and as you did so, the pebbles turned into automatic guns, which were all aims at the four men.

"Make one move, and I'll make sure you'll be stuck in a wheel chair for the rest of your life," you hissed, standing up from the floor. It was then when you realized, you weren't controlling yourself.

The men looked at you, fear evident on their faces.

"Th-That's (Y/N) Bakugou," the skinny man stuttered, curling up on the floor.

Your body, which you weren't in complete control of, kneeled in front of him.

"Good boy. So, you'll know you're lucky that I'm sparing your life," you said with a smile.

The man eagerly nodded, his legs shaking. You giggled at how pathetic the four men looked. They were all shaking in their spots, you could practically hear their teeth chattering.

You walked stood up, walking out of the alleyway. You snapped your fingers for flare, once again, causing the guns to turn into ashes. You wiped the dust and dirt off of your borrowed clothes and decided to head back to Rei's apartment.

You gained full control of your body once again after calming down. It felt weird, but invigorating.

"See? Nothing bad happens when I take control," Purity said, like how a child would say "I told you so!"

You sighed. While she didn't kill anyone, maybe it was only because she wasn't in complete control.

"Whatever," you whispered.

Heyo! Just so you know, I started a Katsuki Bakugou x Reader book if you'd like to check that out! It only has six chapters out as I'm publishing this chapter, but I think it's worth a look! I actually edit it (slightly) before posting 0-0

Thank you SO much for reading! I hope you have an AMAZING night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOO much! Byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!