Villain AU Pt.1

So, the latest chapter got me REALLY inspired to write this AU chapter. This isn't exactly cannon, but this is what I imagined would happen if she had never escaped Kyojin.

WARNING: Certain parts of this chapter hints at sexual themes.

You and a handsome black haired, red eyed boy lied next to each other in bed, breathing heavily. You rolled onto your side so that you were looking at him.

"That was amazing, Hugo," you said in a cheerful tone.

Hugo turned to his side, looking you in the eye.

"I couldn't agree more," he said with a wide grin on his face. You and the black haired teenage boy kissed.

You giggled then sat up. "I'm hungry, wanna come with me?" you asked. Hugo nodded at you, still smiling like an idiot.

You used your quirk to quickly put on clothes, along with fix Hugo's. You walked out the room, and he followed soon after.

You sat at the bar next to Shigaraki. "Can you make me and Hugo some food? Please!" you begged Kurogiri. He sighed and left to go make you some food.

"Could you be quieter next time? I really didn't need to hear that." Shigaraki asked you. Dabi, who sat on the other side of Shigaraki, nodded his head in agreement with Shigaraki.

Hugo took a seat beside you and smirked at Shigaraki. "What? Are you jealous?" Hugo asked.

Shigaraki sighed. "Don't be ridiculous. I'm not jealous, you two were just loud," Shigaraki responded, swigging some of his drink.

You would've gotten something to drink yourself, but Hugo, Kurogiri, and Shigaraki never let you drink alcohol.

"I'm glad to see you and Hugo, but why exactly are you two here? I wouldn't imagine that Kyojin would allow you come here without him," Kurogiri said as he entered the room once again, a two plates with a slice of pizza on each of them in his hand.

"I begged him after I overheard something about your next mission," you said with a smile on your face.

"Oh no. You're not going. It's not time for you to be put on showcase once again," Shigaraki said.

You groaned. "Please!" you begged, giving Shigaraki puppy dog eyes.

Shigaraki noticed your puppy dog eyes, and tried looking away, but it was hard. Wanting to be more persuasive, you began to make your lower lip quiver. He groaned and made eye contact with you.

"Fine. Why are you so interested in this mission anyways?" Shigaraki asked.

You giggled at took a bite of your pizza. Chewing and swallowing it before responding.

"Did you forget who was going on the trip?" you asked with a smirk on your face.

Hugo's eyes widened once he heard that. He had also overheard, but he didn't know why you wanted to go.

"My dear twin brother will be there. Thought I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to say 'Hi' to him after about a decade," you said with a malicious smirk on your face as you took a bite of your pizza.

Rei entered the room. "You guys are finally done. Seriously, there are other people in this building," he groaned.

Shigaraki sighed, not happy with the appearance of Rei and Hugo. Still, he was always happy to see you.

"Nice to see you too, Face Palm," Rei bitterly responded. Rei was rather petty and felt that Shigaraki was trying to steal his role as your best friend. He had get that way since the first day you met Shigaraki.

You giggled at their pettiness as you continued to eat your pizza. You loved all of these idiots, but the thought of your brother was ruining your mood.

Time Skip

You sighed as you took a seat at the bar. You had gotten introduced to most everyone, but there was one person you hadn't seen yet.

You sat at the bar, drinking water. You set your glass on the counter. You heard the steps of someone entering the room. They were pretty quiet, they didn't want to be heard.

You heard the steps stop behind you. You looked in the reflection of your glass and saw a familiar girl with blonde hair and a big grin on her face, and what seemed to be a knife. You giggled and she sung the knife.

You turned your head, completely dodging the knife. Instead, she ended up stabbing the counter.

You giggled and grabbed her arm, jumping off your chair, landing behind her. You pulled her arm up to the shoulder blade of the opposite arm. She groaned slightly in pain.

"Man! You're still really good, Purity-San," she cheerfully said.

You let go of her arm, teleporting her knife into your hand. She turned to face you.

You made the knife disappear, upsetting her a bit. Still, she quickly turned her upset expression into a grin.

"It's so cool to see you in person again!" the blond girl cheered.

"Same to you, Toga," you calmly, but cheerfully said.

"I'm excited to see you in action! I've only seen videos, and I'm really excited to see you fight in person," Toga cheered.

It seemed that you had a fan.

"Thank you! I always love an audience," you cheered.

Rei entered the room, his hair a mess, and begs under his eyes. He was up late studying the terrain of which you'd soon be entering. He wanted to make sure you were safe, but of course, he didn't do this research alone. Hugo followed behind him.

"You guys really didn't have to do that," you said as you looked at their disheveled appearances.

Rei shrugged and took a seat at the bar. Hugo walked over to you and kissed you before taking a seat at the bar, right next to you.

Toga made a disgusted face at Hugo.

"Of course we did. We love you," Hugo said

Hugo leaned in close to you, nose nuzzling you before kissing you. This wasn't quick like the one prior, but instead was a bit deeper.

"Get a room!" Rei groaned at Hugo, kicking his leg.

Hugo glared at Rei. They did this quite often. They cared for each other, but had always had a bit of a rivalry. Even when we were children.

You sighed, drinking more of your water. 'Tonight, I'll see him. Soon, I'll face him.'

Heyo! Thanks for reading! I really missed bad*ss (Y/N), so I thought I'd write this chapter. There will be a part 2 coming out soon! Sorry that I'm writing these little side stories!

I hope you all enjoyed. I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeee!