Chapter 50|Guilty pt.2|

(Izuku Midoriya's POV)

I sighed and decided to go watch the matches. I looked at my feet as I walked through a cold hallway.

I remembered the sound of (Y/n) whimpering, causing me to blush, but I suddenly remembered what I was thinking before and during the kiss.

I frowned at the thought. 'Maybe I'm just lying to myself. Gosh, I feel terrible for even thinking of her while we were kissing. I can't believe I thought of —'

I opened the door and was shocked at who I saw. I wasn't sure if I should be happy or sad to see her. "Ochako..."

She turned around smiled when she saw it was me. "Oh! Hey, Deku! What are you doing here?" she asked.

I sighed and looked at the ground. "Erm...something happened with (Y/n)," I said as I looked back up at her.

She seemed annoyed. "Her? How badly did she mess up? Are you okay?" she asked. 'Did she really just assume that (Y/n) was at fault?'

"No, I'm the one to blame. I don't really want to talk about," I said with a frown on my face. After I said that, she seemed relieved.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

She sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of her neck. "My partner...is a little preoccupied with himself." She said hinting at her partner's perverted obsession with Yoayorozu.

Ochako and I kept on talking. We looked at the monitors, but we were mainly paying attention to each other.

Sato and Kirishima

Sato and Kirishima ran into the arena. "So, what do you think? We'll definitely get a high score for capturing instead of running, you agree?" Kirishima asked while he kept on running with Sato.

"Yeah, that makes sense," Sato responded. Before they knew it, a cement wall abruptly shot out of the ground, causing them to jump backwards.

"Mr.Cementoss can't move around very fast. Let's break through from the front and shoot for a highscore!" Kirishima yelled.

"Awe, yeah!" Sato yelled as he poured sugar into his mouth.

Cementoss made more cement walls shoot out of the ground, blocking their path to him. The duo yelled as the smashed through the cement walls and continued charging toward the teacher. Cementoss just continued to create more walls.

"UGH! Man, this is never ending! No matter how many walls we break, he keeps making more of 'em!" Kirishima yelled as he continued to smash through walls, becoming more and more exhausted.

"I'm tired...so sleepy..." Sato said as he stood in his spot.

"Now's not the time!" Kirishima yelled.

Kirishima's was slowly becoming weaker, and before they knew it, they were surrounded by cement.

"You both are weak when it comes to long term battles. Listen well, when your life is on the line, you need to know exactly how far you can push your powers," Cementoss said as he stood up and looked at the two students who were lying on the floor.

The sound of the buzzers filled the arena. "Sato and Kirishima have been knocked out. Exam over," a voice said over the speakers.

As you were talking, you eyes widened after hearing this. "Seriously? That fast?" you asked as Shouto dragged you through the halls of the building.

Asui and Tokoyami

Asui and Tokoyami stood in the middle of a tall, cylinder shaped building with pillars which held balcony-like floors and a archway across from them, which was the escape gate.