Info

A/N: Oki, so I bet you're all confused on what Y/N's quirk and backstory is. So, here is a bit of info that doesn't spoil the story ^-^!

Name: (Y/N) Bakugou
Quirk: Manipulation
(Y/N) can control anything that doesn't have a brain/free will. She can also control herself, but only for short periods of time. If she uses her quirk on herself, she can't use her quirk on anything else until she stops using her quirk on herself. (That's why she teleports, it only takes like part of a second)

Why is her quirk so different than Bakugou's if they are twins?
Well, that's actually something important to the story. So, I can't really say.

Her quirk seems a bit OP. Are there any weaknesses to it?
Yes, she has little to no practice using it (for what she knows), and it drains her energy very quickly. Also, since she has been kept inside her house her whole life, she isn't very physically strong without the help of her quirk. Therefore, her body isn't strong enough to work with the full potential of her quirk (yet).

Still, I realize it still is very OP and there is a reason for this. This reason is revealed in a future chapter.

If you have any more questions just ask them and I'll add them to this "chapter"