Chapter 104|Soon Enough|

It was the day of the exam, and you were prepared. You had been working out to get your body in better shape for your quirk and because of all the studying, you had created some very unique and powerful ultimate moves.

You were a bit scared, but you used you used your quirk just to calm down your nerves. You just needed to do your best. You stood in front of a bus as you stared at the huge exam location.

You felt your heart beating out of your chest.

Katsuki patted your head, smiling at you.

"Don't worry, you'll do great," Katsuki said supportingly.

Mr.Aizawa stood in front of your class, looking tired as usual.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best," Mr.Aizawa told the class, sounding the slightest bit emotional unlike usual.

"Alright, I'll become a chick!" Denki yelled.

"Let's call out the usual! Ready, set—" Kirishima told the class.

"PLUS ULTRA!" yelled a new boy who suddenly joined the group of first year US students. He was tall, his hair covered by a hat. He wore a white button-up shirt and black pants.

"You shouldn't barge in in other people's huddles, Inasa," tiredly said a purple haired boy.

"Oh no! I AM VERY, EXTREMELY SORRY!" The y'all boy, Inasa, yelled, blowing to your class, pressing his head on the concrete as his hands seemed glued to his sides.

This startled your class, but you just stared at him, completely shocked.

"Wait, that uniform!" Jirou said.

"It's from that famous school in western Japan," called out someone else.

They were from Shiketeku, the best school in the west, UA being the best school in the east. A very elite school that rivaled UA.

"I WANRED TO TRY SAYING IT ONCE! PLUS ULTRA! I LOVE UA HIGH SCHOOL! I AM EXTREMELY HONORED TO HE ABLE TO COMPETE AGAINST UA STUDENTS! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!" Inasa yelled.

You got a few looks from the Shiketeku students, probably due to news of Purity being spread.

"Oh, blood," a blonde hair girl told Inasa, pointing out the blood dripping down Inasa's head.

"Let's go," the purple haired boy said as he walked to the building.

"Inasa Yoarashi. He's...strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi for the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason he turned down his acceptance," Mr.Aizawa explained.

"What?! Then, he's a first year?!" Izuhu asked.

'I can't worry about this. I need to do my best.'

You decided to focus on other things. While you wouldn't dare to underestimate your opponents, you needed to prepare yourself.

"Eraser! It's you, isn't it, Eraser?!" a female voice cheerfully called out to Mr.Aizawa.

Pro hero, Ms.Joke. She has green hair, an orange cloth wrapped around her head. She had a tight black shirt with some loose, striped green and orange pants.

"I've seen you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since I've seen you in person!" Ms.Joke cheered as she walked over to Mr.Aizawa. "Let's get married," she proudly said.

"No," Mr.Aizawa unenthusiastically said, sounding annoyed.

"No? Good one!" Ms.Joke laughed.

"You're hard to talk to, as usual, Joke," Mr.Aizawa sighed.

Izuku was quite excited, as he always was when encountering a new pro hero.

Ms.Joke was quite an impressive hero. She forces villains near her to laugh to dull their thinking and movements. Her fights often end up looking quite crazy.

"If you marry me we can make a happy family with never-ending laughter!" Ms.Joke cheered.

Shouto walked over to you, grabbing your hand and kissing your forehead. You turned to him, a smile on your face as you kissed him.

"You two seem close," Asui pointed out.

"Our agencies used to be close to each other! In our cycle of helping and being helped, our mutual love for each other bloomed!" Ms.Joke said, sounding completely love struck.

"No, it didn't."

"Oh, I love your quick retorts! You're so worth teasing, Eraser!" Ms.Joke cheered.

"Joke, if you're here, that means—"

"That's right! Come here, everyone! It's UA!" Ms.Joke called out to a group of students who were all wearing light grey shirts.

"Oh, it's the real thing!" A black haired boy cheered.

"Wow, that's amazing! I've seen them all on TV!" a spiky blonde haired girl cheered.

'Really? Get some acting classes!'

"Ketsubutsu Academy, second years, Class 2! They're my class. Please be kind," Ms.Joke explained.

'They're already pissing me off.'

The black haired boy began grabbing the hands of others in your class, starting with Izuku.

"I'm Shindo! UA, this year's had trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough!" the black haired boy, Shindo, said to Izuku before moving to grab Denki's hand.

"But even so, you all are still aiming to be heroes like this, huh?" Shindo said before switching to grab Jirous hand, which seemed to totally piss Denki off.

"That's wonderful!" Shindo cheered, letting go of Jirou's hand.

'He's trying to psyche us out, isn't he? He sounds nice, but his words are off putting.'

"A heart of fortitude is what I believe all heroes should have from now on!" Shindo cheered, seeming to sparkle. You didn't believe him for a second.

"From among you, there's (Y/N), who had been through so much as a child! I can't imagine how terrible that must've been! You and your brother have especially strong hearts!" Shindo said, his voice changing. It sounded less cheerful and more sly as his eyes seemed to sharpen.

"Today, I'll do my best while learning from you!" Shindo said as he offered you his hand.

You rolled your eyes at him.

"Oh come on, Regina George. Stop pretending. Your words sound like they could have good intentions behind them, but I'm not blind. I can see that look in your eyes," you calmly said, trying not to sound too aggressive.

Heyo! Keep in mind that (Y/N) really likes American culture!

Thank you so much for reading! I'd appreciate if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I hope you have a great night/day!

I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Byyyeeeeee!