Chapter 62|Can't Sleep|

You woke up to the loud sound of your phone ringing.

'Who the heck is calling me at this hour?'

You checked your phone and saw it was your brother Katsuki. You sighed and picked up the phone. You knew he'd keep calling until he either had an answer or got yelled at.

"Hey, Katsuki."

"Hey. We need to talk for a second."

"I'm listening."

"Deku has come by about four times wondering where you were. It's f*cking annoying. Also, how'd it go last night? Did you and Icy Hot...ya know...boom chicka wow wow?"

"What the hell?! 'Boom chicka wow wow'? If you're asking if we slept together, we did not, but he is my boyfriend now."

"That's a tiny bit disappointing, but I'm glad you two are together. Well, I'm kind of at Kirishima's place and I don't want to wake any up—"

"OMG DID YOU AND HIM...ya know, 'boom chicka wow wow?'"

"SHUT UP!"

You giggled at his defensive response, but he was right. It was probably best to end the call now.

"Well, I'll get going now. I love you, dork."

You smiled softly even though you knew he couldn't see it. "I love you too, idiot."

You hung up the phone and flopped onto your bed, but found it impossible to fall asleep.

'He really came over four times? Ugh, I feel bad. I'm being such a jerk.'

You sighed and grabbed your phone, pulling up Izuku's contact.

(I'm putting texting in a different style because it got all messed up in previous chapters.)

Me: Hey, sorry for texting you so late or well...early. I just wanted you to know a few things. I'm sorry for being a jerk, but what I said was true. I really hope you and Uraraka end up together because you guys would make a cute couple. Also, I probably should tell you this in person, but I thought it was best if you knew before camp started. Shouto and I are together.

You sighed as you sent the paragraph you had typed out. 'I still feel terrible. Gosh, I'm a terrible person.'

I stood up, stretching my arms and headed out of the bedroom door.

You were surprised to see that Shouto's lights were on in his room. Out of curiosity, you knocked on the door.

You got no response. Feeling a bit worried, you knocked again, but sadly was met with no response. Your worry began to grow and you opened the door, but was calmed by what you saw.

Shouto had fallen asleep at his computer. You giggled at him and walked over to him with the intent of helping him to his bed without waking him up.

You noticed the chair was on wheels and decided to push the chair to the bed and get him off afterwards. You went to go push the chair, but decided you should lock his computer for him.

As you reached to go lock his computer, you couldn't help noticing what he was looking at. It was a WokiHow article called "How to Plan a Perfect Date".

You giggled and looked at his calm, sleeping face. You brushed a bit of his hair behind his ear and just stared at him for a short while.

After you felt satisfied, you pushed the chair to the side of his bed and rolled him onto the bed. You pushed the chair back to his desk then tucked him in.

You smiled at him and stoked his cheek.

"Goodnight," you calmly said as you kissed his cheek and exited the room, returning to bed.

Shouto lied in his bed, his face red. 'So soft'

His face got brighter at what he was thinking. 'Ah! I shouldn't be thinking things like this!'

Hey! Sorry for the short chapter! Once again, the events of the next chapter are probably best for the next chapter.

Recently I've been going back and editing my chapters. I am aware that I've made many grammar mistakes and I intend on fixing them.

Thank you so much for reading! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyeeeeee!