Chapter 3|Trust|

"I'm going to kill him," Katsuki hissed. Your brother had a murderous look in his eyes.

"I swear, it's not what it looks like," you quietly tried to reason with Katsuki, trying not to wake Izuku.

"SHUT UP (Y/N)! HOW DARE HE TOUCH YOU! THE DUMB*SS IS TOUCHING MY SISTER!" He seemed to not know what to do.

You couldn't blame him, you've never had spoken to anyone besides you mother, father, and him. He's never had to protect you.

"He was comforting me!" you yelled back at him.

He looked at you with a hurt expression. "I'm your TWIN brother! We're like built in best friends! I'm supposed to be the one comforting you. You're supposed to trust me..."

You scowled at him, all the anger you had built up against him over the years being trapped in your house bubble up onto the surface.

"Well you weren't here, were you?"

Katsuki clenched his teeth. You heard Midoriya groan.

"What's happening?" Izuku looked down at you and smiled. He noticed you were glaring at someone.

He looked up to see Katsuki with flames coming out of his eyes. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER, DEKU!" Izuku let go of you.

Suddenly, you were alone again. You looked at him with a hurt expression. He didn't even look at you.

"NOW, OFF THE BED!" Midoriya followed his command, not even looking at you. "Katsuki...stop..." Your voice was weak as you held back tears.

"You are completely healed, aren't you?"

You looked at Katsuki, he was holding back. Midoriya nodded his head.

"THEN LEAVE GOD F**KING DAMN IT!"

You looked at Midoriya with pleading eyes. "Midoriya don't..." you pleaded. He turned his back to you, not even looking back at you once. He put his hand on the door knob.

You looked away, you couldn't stand it. The door slammed shut, so did your heart that was finally beginning to open up. You looked at the window not wanting to talk.

"YOU COULD'VE DONE THAT WITH ANYONE, BUT YOU CHOOSE...HIM!" Katsuki yelled at him.

You looked at him, feeling weaker by the second. "WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! IT CAN'T JUST BE YOU AND ME FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES! YES, YOU'RE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON TO ME, BUT I WANT A LIFE!"

You couldn't look him in eye. You turn away to look through the window.

"I'm sorry...why can't you just open up to me? You've never truly trusted me, you've never trusted anyone..."

You rolled your eyes. "I've only known 3 people, stop being dramatic."

You heard the pain in his voice. "You've only known three people, but you still can't trust one of them."

Your hand turned into a fist.

"Leave..." you mumbled.

He continued to just stand in front of your bed. "I SAID LEAVE!" You had used the last bit of the little energy you had.

You saw his reflection in the window. He turned away and left the room, closing the door behind him.

'Why can't I trust them?'

You look at your reflection in the window.

'Why can't I remember? I feel like I know, but I don't.'