Chapter 103|Over Working|

Your class continued to develop your ultimate moves, while you began practiced what you could do with your quirk.

You often would be caught in the library, studying up on matter, anti-matter, the table of elements, and other non-living items you could manipulate with your quirk.

Something that continued pushing you was the hopes of proving yourself as a hero of great morals and strength. When you felt like giving up, you thought about how hard All Might, Katsuki, and Izuku pushed themselves to make sure that they're always doing their best.

You had been doing well in class, very well indeed, but what you were lacking to truly make you a good student and future hero was the insane drive to succeed. Even if all you wanted to do was maybe lie down or take a walk, you couldn't just stop.

Shouto would stay with you as you studied, telling you when it was time to take a break, bringing you food, and supporting you. Still, he was quite worried about you, and so were the rest of your classmates, but they were also quite busy.

All of your classmates were working very hard to develop their styles and create their ultimate moves.

A big part of your training was you had adapted a new fighting style. Instead of just standing as you used your quirk, you jumped around to make yourself a harder target to hit.

You had received your new and improved hero costume. Your costume was now a sleeveless bodysuit with short bottoms that reached your mid-thigh, which was made from flame resistant fabrics. For the most part, your bodysuit was black, but has a red "X" going across your chest, reaching down to your belt that rested on your hips, with two black dots on one of the lines. The belt had a few pouches that held tiny, extremely light weight objects that you could turn into anything you needed it to be.

You had long, fingerless gloves that went past your elbows. They were green up until your elbows, and past that area it was just black until reaching a single strip of red. Strong, but lightweight kneepads and elbow-pads made it easier for you to use your new style of fighting,

Your class was training in the TDL when the sound of the door being suddenly slammed open reached your ears.

"That's enough, Class A! Today, Class B is scheduled to use this place in the afternoon," a deep voice yelled at your teachers and your class.

"Class B?" you muttered to yourself, deciding to check out what was happening and teleporting over to the front area of the building.

"Eraser, hurry up and get out of the way," pro-hero, Vlad King, hissed to Mr.Aizawa.

"We still have about ten more minutes left. You're not good at using your time wisely, Vlad," Mr.Aizawa non-chalantly responded.

"Hey, did you know that the provisional licensing exam has a 50% fail rate? All of you should just fail!" a blonde haired boy proudly said to your class.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN, PUNK?!" you angrily yelled at the blonde haired boy, who just began laughing maniacally. You couldn't take the guy seriously.

"His opinion is reasonable. As long as we are taking the same exam, it is our fate to crush each other," Tokoyami said, joining the conversation.

"That's why Class A and Class B applied to different locations," Mr.Aizawa explained.

"The hero licensing exam takes place each June and September in three different locations across the country at the same time. In order to avoid students from the same school fighting each other, all schools follow the theory of splitting up their students by time or location," Vlad King explained in a tone that demanded attention.

"Whew," the blonde haired boy muttered, quite relieved. "It's unfortunate that we will not be able to fight each other directly!" the boy yelled as he continued to laugh like a mad man.

'At least he knows that we aren't weak.'

"In addition, there are very few first years in the country trying to get their provision licenses. In other words, the rest will have those who've trained longer than you with quirks you didn't knew about that they've polished up until now. The actual contents of the exam are unclear, but it is clear that you all will have a hard time. It's not good to get too hung up about it, but keep that in mind," Mr.Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" your class yelled.

You knew it was best not to dwell on other contestants' strength and to instead to just focus on your own while working hard to acknowledge their strength.

You spent that day picking up new books at the library, and studying them.

You heard a soft knocking on your door.

"Who is it?" you yelled as you kept reading.

"It's Shouto," a voice on the other side of the door yelled.

"Come in," you welcomed him in.

Shouto wasn't very surprised to see you studying, but you needed a break, and he wanted some attention from you.

"Take a break," Shouto said as he walked over to where you were sitting at your desk.

"Sorry, I need to keep studying. I want to be able to develop as many moves as possi— AH!" you yelped as Shouto picked you up from your chair.

"You're taking a break and spending time with me," Shouto said as he set you down on your bed. Shouto kissed your forehead before putting a bookmark on the page your were reading and closing it, putting it on your bookshelf.

Shouto walked over to your door and pulled in a cart full of food, drinks, and movies.

"I got you (F/Movie)," Shouto cheered as he pulled out a DVD case for your favorite movie.

You wanted to keep studying, but you had a feeling Shouto wouldn't let you. You sighed, admitting defeat.

"Thank you," you warmly said with a smile.

Shouto smiled at you and lied. beside you on the bed. You kissed him and rested your head on his chest as you lied down. The movie started up and you ended up falling asleep quite quickly. You wouldn't admit to it, but you were very tired.

Shouto smiled at you as he heard snores come from you. He chuckled, enjoying the feeling of being with you. He rested his chin on your head, using a remote to turn off the TV.

Shouto kissed the top of your head, a smile on his face.

"Goodnight, my love," Shouto whispered.

Heyo! I realized that if All Might had a dog, he could name it,"Dog Might."

(Y/N) could name her dog,"Doxie." Maybe even "Barkugou."

Thank you so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I hope you all have a great night/day! I love you all so much!