Chapter 96|Happy Birthday|

You woke up in the guest room, once again, your head on Shouto's lap as he was sitting up in bed.

"Shouto?" you asked as you stretched your arms.

"Good morning, Sweets. Happy birthday," Shouto cheered as he bent down to kiss you.

You kissed him back, but didn't make it last long since you didn't want to kiss him before you even brushed your teeth.

"Sweets? Is that what you're calling me now?" you asked with a smile, Shouto proudly nodding in response. "I'm sixteen now. I don't feel different at all," you said as you furrowed your brows.

Shouto shrugged and smiled at you. "That's just how birthdays work," he responded with a smile.

"Are my parents awake?" you asked as you yawned, still waking up.

"Yeah, they're downstairs making a big breakfast for you and Katsuki. Yes, they know you're in here," Shouto explained.

Your eyes widened as you shot upwards so that you were sitting up.

"What?! Are they mad? Oh no, I'm scared. My mom might give me the no-baby talk again! Oh no, she might give it to you too!" you yelled in a panic. Shouto chuckled at your panic.

"No, they're okay with it because we weren't doing anything, but your mom did glare at me..." Shouto said, his voice trailing off.

'I'm surprised, but glad that my mom didn't kill him.'

"I have a gift for you! Well, I have multiple, but you'll get the others later!" Shouto cheered. You sat up as Shouto went over to the closet in the room. He opened in up and rummaged through a backpack. As he did that, you used your quirk to quickly, but thoroughly brush your teeth and hair.

Shouto took out a glass jar full of colored paper, (F/C), blue(unless that's already your favorite color), and red (unless that's already your favorite color).

You raised a brow as Shouto handed it to you, blush on his face. On the jar there was a key glued onto it.

365 Pieces of Paper, one for every day.

(F/C): Love notes
Blue: Compliments
Red: Pick up lines and jokes

You smiled at him as you held the jar in your hands.

"Peppermint!" you cheered as you jumped up and hugged him, still in your pajamas.

"Peppermint? Is that what you're calling me now?" Shouto asked, amused as he hugged you back.

"Yup!" you cheered as you happily giggled. You pressed your lips against Shouto's, humming happily.

Shouto pulled away smiling at you. "I love you," Shouto said with a gentle smile. He set you on your bed and started kissing you all over your face, slightly tickling you.

"Breakfast is ready!" your mom yelled. Once hearing her, Shouto kisses you one last time before pulling you up, twirling you before letting you go.

"Wow, you're happier than I am and it's my birthday," you giggled. Shouto shrugged as he grabbed your hand and pulled you out the room.

"Hey, Katsuki!" a raspier, deep voice called from your living room.

You knew who it was. It was Kirishima.

"Hi, Kirishima!" you cheered.

"Hey (Y/N)! Hey Todoroki!" Kirishima cheered.

You heard your brother run out of his room, but slow down to seem like he didn't care. You smirked as he entered the room, acting like he didn't care.

"Morning, Dumb Hair," Katsuki nonchalantly said as he wrapped his arm around Kirishima's shoulders.

Balloons were tied around yours and Katsuki's chairs that were set across from each other at the table. (Favorite/Breakfast Foods) were put onto larger serving plates, along with Katsuki's favorite breakfast foods.

You felt your mouth water as you smelt the food. You, Shouto, Katsuki, Kirishima, your mom, and your dad ate breakfast together, chatting, laughing, and joking.

After wards, your parents talked to Kirishima and Shouto as you exchanged gifts with Katsuki.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATS!" you yelled, hugging him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, (Y/N)!" Katsuki yelled, hugging you back.

You pulled away from the hug and teleported Katsuki's gift into your hand.

You gave him a bell pepper necklace with a little bit of bloodstone, yours and his birthstone, and two tickets to a concert for his favorite band so that he could bring Kirishima.

Katsuki gave you a charm bracelet, a Hawks plushie and an Edgeshot plushie, your two favorite heroes.

You put the plushies into your room and put the charm bracelet onto your wrist. Shouto and Kirishima joined you and Katsuki once again.

You and Katsuki got dressed before heading out with Shouto and Kirishima.

You were wearing waist-high dark, denim jeans and a light grey t-shirt. You went mini-golfing with the group, which Katsuki raged at since he was swinging the club too hard. Shouto himself was getting slightly annoyed and Kirishima kept yelling,"Oh, come on! Damn ball!"

After that, you and them went to an arcade and spent the rest of the day there. After Kirishima and Shouto received a call, they brought you and Katsuki home.

Kirishima covered Katsuki's eyes while Shouto covered yours while he stood behind you. The pushed you and Katsuki through the door, before taking their hands off of yours and Katsuki's eyes.

"Surprise!"

All of your classmates, Shinsou, and some of Katsuki's friends from middle school were in your house. Balloons, banners, and posters adorned your house.

Katsuki looked pissed off, but secretly flattered. You felt nervous, flattered, and slightly uncomfortable.

"Thank you!" you squeaked, not completely sure what to do.

You ended up having fun, and your parents made sure everything was kept PG.

You spent most of the time with Shouto, who didn't seem to know what to do. You ended up standing in a corner with Shouto and Shinsou, not used to the party-setting, but you did end up having fun.

At the end of the party, everyone left, Shouto and Kirishima stayed back to clean up, but you ended up cleaning up with your quirk.

Shouto, sadly, had to leave. You walked him out, sad that he was going to leave. You had lived with him for a while now and you had to go back to just living with your family.

"I thought I should do this when it was just you and me," Shouto pulled out a small box from his pocket.

"I'm not proposing to you," Shouto said as he opened the box, revealing a ring with an infinity symbol. "I just wanted to give you this so that every time you look at it, you know that I love you, and I will always love you," Shouto said as he handed you the ring.

"Shouto..." you said, your voice trailing off as you slipped on the ring, smiling at him. "Thank you! I love you too, I always will," you cheered, happy tears brimming your eyes as you reached up to kiss him.

Shouto wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling him close to you, kissing you back.

Heyo! Sorry if this chapter was terrible xD I was like half awake while writing this, also sorry for posting later than expected I fell asleep in the middle of writing!

My birthday is May 9, do I got any birthday buddies reading this? xD

Anyways, thank you for reading this atrocity of a chapter! XD

I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I hope you great night/day! I love you all SOOOOO much! Byyyyyeeeeee!

Plus Ultra|Shouto Todoroki x Reader x Izuku MidoriyaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara