Chapter 2|Not Alone|

You woke up, your head throbbing.

"What happened?" you groaned in pain. You rubbed your eyes and saw a short elderly woman in front of you.

You looked out the window to see the night sky.

'It's night? I swear it was just day...'

Your face was full of confusion.

"How are you feeling, (Y/N)?" the elderly woman asked with a concerned look at her face.

You sat up and your ankle suddenly began to ache.

"Ow, what happened?" you asked.

She looked at you. "Your Achilles' tendon was cut with robot debris."

You looked at her with a puzzled face.

"Achilles' tendon? What does that mean?" you asked, genuinely curious.

She looked at you. "Well, if cut it can immobilize you or completely affect the way the walk. Gladly, you got to me on time so it won't affect you permanently."

You smiled. "Thank you!"

She smiled back and patted you on the head. "Your brother came to visit earlier."

You looked at her with puppy dog eyes. "Is he still here?"

She frowned and shook her head.

You sighed. "Do I have to stay here long?" She looked away from you, hinting that you would have to stay a while.

'Darn. I guess I can understand, but I'm bored out of my mind.' You looked at her feeling a bit disappointed.

"How much longer?" you asked, your disappointment evident through your tone.

She shrugged. "About a week. The good news is you'll be receiving your results first since you're already here."

You flopped back down.

"Man, I'm going die of boredom..." You looked at her and felt a bit of nervous sweat go down your face. "N-no offense to you!" She shrugged once more.

"It's ok, I understand." She turned away. "Sorry, but I must tend to my other patient who has just been sitting at his bed awkwardly, then I'll be leaving."

You furrowed your brows.

'Wait, someone else is here?'

You waited for the woman to leave. After some time, you heard the woman say her goodbyes then close the door. You stood up to open the curtain to see who is on the other side, but instead you felt an excruciating amount of pain rush to your ankle.

You screamed in pain and fell to the floor. Someone opened the curtain. "Are you ok?!" a boy had picked you up.

You looked up and see it was the boy with the dark green hair that you had encountered in the front of UA. You felt heat enter your cheeks.

You gritted your teeth as the pain in your ankle cooled down.

He set you on your bed and touched your forehead. "Your cheek are red, do you have a fever?!" the boy yelled in a panic.

He looked down at you with a worried look.

'Cute...'

You smiled at him and looked back down. "No, I'm fine," you replied.

There was a moment of awkward silence between you and the boy.

"I'm glad you're here," he said with a sheepish smile on his face. You looked up at him and saw him lightly blushing. "I-I mean I'm not glad you're injured, I just prefer to not be alone..."

You smiled at him and giggled. "I know what you mean." He smiled at you brightly. The pain in your ankle faded away. "I'm glad you're here too..."

You felt a burning sensation in your cheeks, it's wasn't painful. In fact you, enjoyed it. You realized how you must look and turned away. "H-hey whats wrong?" He put his hand on your shoulder.

"I...um...n-nothing is wrong. It's just—" You start to have an internal freak out.

'Wait, NO! I can't say that!'

You turned back to face him and sat up.

"How do you know Katsuki? He's mentioned the name 'Deku'...I just don't remember anything involving you besides that you asked. The boy chucked.

"My name isn't Deku, it's Midoriya, but you can call me Izuku," the boy, Izuku, responded. You smiled at him. "We went to the same grade school, then the same middle school." He paused for a second and looked at you with a confused look.

"If you two are siblings, why haven't I ever seen you at school...ever?"

An awkward silence fell upon the room. "Well, I've been homeschooled for as long as I can remember..."

You felt your smile fade into a frown.

"Why?" Izuku asked seeming rather hesitant. You were taken aback by the remark.

"I-I don't know why...I can't remember," you felt tears enter your eyes as the world around you disappeared.

"I-I can't remember anything..."

You sat alone, surrounded by darkness. You life had always felt like this. There had always been on a weight on your chest, a feeling of being alone, a feeling of being trapped.

Just then, you felt something touch your shoulder and you suddenly weren't alone. Suddenly, the world around you was bright and colorful.

You looked up at Izuku. "I don't know what you've been through...and you don't have to tell me. I just want you to know that I'm here for you."

You stared at him. Suddenly, every emotion you've pushed down rose to the surface and tears ran down your face.

He looked at you and sat next to you on the bed. You leaned against his chest sobbed into his shirt, creating a stain. He looked down at you and held you in a tight, comforting hug.

Short time skip

Tears stopped rolling down your eyes. You felt a large weight lifted off your shoulders. You felt comfortable in his arms, but he was still holding tight and it made you a bit nervous.

"Izuku?" You looked up to see him sleeping peacefully.

'What do I do? He's so peaceful, but it's so awkward!'

You struggled a bit, trying not to wake him up.

Your attempts were futile. You looked out the window.

'It's not terrible. I guess I could sleep like this...'

Your eyelids became heavier and heavier as the darkness of the night fell upon you.

For once, you weren't alone. In the darkness, there was someone to be there with you. Even though you had tears in your (E/C) eyes that refused to fall, you weren't sad. A smile appeared on your face.

"Thank you..." you whispered as you drifted asleep.

Time skip :) again

You woke up to see your twin brother. You rubbed your eyes. "Katsuki?" you said in confusion. He didn't respond.

Katsuki's eyes were full of rage and he basically had steam fuming out of his ears and nostrils.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

Your memories of last night slowly flooded back into your mind. You looked up to see the boy with dark green hair sleeping.

'Sh!t.'

Thank you so much for reading! This one made me blush a bit while writing xP ^-^! Vote and follow for more! Cya!