Chapter 54|Not In Control|

Students watching your match gasped. Teachers were shocked to see you act this way, but Aizawa seemed less surprised than the others.

Not only did you seem to be a whole different person, you dodged one of All Might's punches. Sure, the weights were definitely holding him back, but he was still incredibly fast.

He attempted to punch you again, but you jumped away. "Try again," you innocently said.

He began throwing more and more punches at you, hardly any pause between them, but you still managed to dodge them and you made it look easy. No one knew if it was just an act, but you seemed to be enjoying it.

You smiled and threw a punch at him yourself. You used your quirk to make you much stronger then you normally would, but only for a split second. He stumbled back a bit.

You jumped away from him. You picked up a rock and threw it at him. He was confused at this, but he caught it.

Your eerie smile only grew wider. "Bang," you darkly said.

At this point, you weren't in complete control of your actions.

All Might was confused at first, but then the rock suddenly exploded. It wasn't small. No, from the rock came a large explosion.

The explosion would cause any normal person extreme pain or death, but it just made him fly backwards a bit before catching himself.

"(Y/n)! Stop it! We have to go now!" Izuku yelled, but you ignored him.

You charged a him, using your quirk to rapidly increase your strength. You put up your first, ready to punch him.

He smiled and charged at you, putting his fist up, ready to punch.

You yelled as the the strength of your quirk was building up in your arm. He yelled as he got closer, using as much strength as he could.

It looked like your fists were going to collide. Someone's fist did collide with somethin.

The strength of the punch causing harsh winds to fly all over the place. Some buildings even broke.

Dirt, dust, and rubble made it almost impossible to see what the outcome was. Your fellow students eagerly watched the monitors and Izuku stood in a safe place, waiting to see the outcome.

The dirt, rubble, and dust cleared up and the outcome was truly shocking.

Apparently, you spun mid-air and punched his stomach. He flew backwards and crashed into a building.

He groaned and slowly stood up, his smiling slightly wavering.

Your arm ached a bit, but you were fine. Never had you used that much strength in single punch.

Wanting as little casualties as possible, you quickly fixed the buildings with your quirk.

"That's a strong punch you got there, kid, but I'm not going down that easy," All Might proudly said.

You were a bit tired, but you could still fight.

"I wouldn't expect you to," you responded as you charged at All Might, flying through the air.

He attempted to throw a punch at you, but you dodged it and landed. Once again, he threw multiple punches at you, but this time he was faster. You were struggling a bit to dodge.

You used your quirk to create a gust of wind stronger enough to push him away, but he still managed punch you. You flew the air, hardly managing to catch yourself. You used your quirk to stop you from coming to an abrupt stop or crashing into anything.

The punch felt like it broke a few bones, but you healed them, even though it took quite a bit of energy.

You were getting quite a bit tired and you could tell he was as well, but you still kept going at it.

Your peers watched the monitors as you fought against All Might. Even with the weights, it sounded unthinkable that a first year could do this.

Your quirk, your training, it's lead up to this moment. He may have been at a disadvantage, but if you could beat him, that would say a lot about your strength.

Even with your strength, your actions were fueled by rage. One of your weaknesses.

"How is this even possible?!" Denki exclaimed.

"I have no idea..." Yoayorozu responded.

Your movements were calculated and precise, but sometimes would get a bit sloppy. That was when All Might was able to get you.

Katsuki wanted to watch your battle, but now he was just worried.

He had always known your quirk was stronger, he had come to terms with that. He loved you too much to get jealous.

He was worried about you. The way you were fighting, the way you were acting, it only reminded him of the times he saw you on the news.

Todoroki watched your battle. Knowing what you told him, he knew that you weren't you. Sadly, this meant Purity wasn't completely gone yet.

It was odd seeing you fight like this. No one had ever seen you fight like this. Each action was full of rage and fury.

It was hard to believe that the shy, quiet, nervous girl everyone knew was capable of keeping up a battle with All Might.

You let out one final roar as you used all of your energy to send on final to All Might's stomach, since you noticed he was most affected when you punched there.

All Might had hardly anymore stamina. He went flying, crashing into a few buildings in the process.

You had fallen onto your knees. You were breathing heavily, but time was almost up and he was down.

You clenched your teeth and turned off your pain receptors. Your legs shook a bit as you forced yourself to stand up.

You caught your breath and used some of the last of your energy to teleport to All Might.

You took out the cuffs and put them on his wrists. Your breathing was heavy and your angry haze disappearing.

The buzzers went off and it was finally over.

"Team Bakugou and Midoriya have passed!"

You fell into your knees. You hardly had the energy to stand, but you weren't in pain.

Izuku ran over to you and All Might. "Are you both okay?!" Izuku asked.

"Yes," was all All Might could even form. Smoke was coming off of him, but you hardly noticed. You were so exhausted and out of energy.

In the end, you needed help exiting the arena.

Heyo! Thank you all so much for reading! I thought I'd upload a bunch to make up for my long hiatus! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeeee!