Chapter 35|Gone pt.1|

So...I accidentally deleted this chapter and Gone pt.2...But I managed to recover it xD

(Katsuki Bakugou's POV)

I heard the door open and close. Mom and dad were sitting in front of me, so it must've been (Y/N). I turned to look at her.

"Oi, where the hell has your dumb*ss been?" I asked playfully. She seemed completely pissed. She didn't seem like she was gonna take any sh*t.

"Taking a jog you mofo," she harshly responded. I winced at her response and cold tone. 'Jeez, what's up with her?' She sounded angry, but at the same time her voice wavered a bit. It sounded like she normally did after crying.

She took a seat and we began to eat. I looked at her. Her eyes were red and puffy, but it wasn't very noticeable. 'She cried not too long ago.'

Her brows were furrowed as she kept her eyes on her food while she ate. She looked so sad, so hurt. I wanted to ask her what's wrong, but I knew she wouldn't tell me anything in front of the parents. 'I'll ask her later.'

Suddenly, she talked. "Who is Kyojin?" she asked, her voice wavering a bit. Even so, she sounded serious. I didn't know what to say. 'She's asking again? Did she find something?'

I looked at Dad, but he just looked her in the eye and said,"Sorry, but that doesn't ring any bells." I looked back at (Y/N). I followed her eyes and looked at Mom.

My mom just shook her head. I turned to look back at (Y/N), but she was looking at me. Her eyes seemed desperate and hurt. I didn't want to lie, but I knew it was best for her.

I looked away from her. I'm strong, but I can never lie to her face. I shook my head unable to form any words. (Y/N) slammed her fist on the table and stood up from her chair.

"Damn liars. I KNOW YOU'RE LYING!" she yelled. I furrowed my brows, unable to speak. My mom saw my expression and said,"(Y/N), let me explain—"

(Y/N) cut her off, that's somewhat expected of her though. "Shut the f*ck up. I won't listen to bullsh*t excuses," she retorted. I stared at her angry face.

I have never seen that look on her face. The look of rage, hurt, disappointment, and confusion. I hated knowing that I helped cause that look on her face.

She looked at me in eye. "Can't trust you? NO F*CKING SH*T! I CAN'T TRUST YOU!" She turned to look at Mom and Dad. I was thankful she wasn't looking at me, I was so close to crying.

She took a deep breath and continued. "I can't trust any of you," she said before marching off. I heard the sounds of her marching up the stairs. "GET BACK DOWN HERE!" I heard my mother yell.

I watched as you stomped up the stairs, but stopped once she said that. I was now only able to see her feet, but I had an idea of how her face looked in that moment. Just then, words I thought I'd never have to hear her speak filled my ears. People may not realize how hurtful it is when it comes out her mouth, but it is.

"Go to hell," she said with venom lacing her words. It was simple, yes, but those words seemed to be handpicked just to hurt us. Not long after, I heard the sound of her bedroom door slamming shut.

"Go to hell!" I yelled at Deku before slamming my front door shut. I turned to look at my furious sister, our mother and father standing behind her.

"That's so mean! Don't you realize how much you hurt someone when you say stuff like that?!" she yelled. "Why does it matter?" I asked.

"I don't know him, but when you say stuff like that...you may not realize it, but you could be hurting him in ways you don't even realize. He's human too, ya know," she said before looking down and walking off.