Chapter 69|Curry|

You and the rest of your class stood outside in your gym uniforms. It was very early in the morning and the sun wasn't completely up yet. You yawned and hugged Shouto.

Shouto hugged you back, then you and him both gave your undivided attention to Mr.Aizawa.

"Good morning ladies and gentle men! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming more real by the minute. Proceed carefully," Mr.Aizawa explained.

"So, (Y/N), try throwing that," Mr.Aizawa said as he tossed a softball to you.

"Isn't this from the fitness test?" you asked.

"Your previous record from right after you started school was infinity. You can't really beat that, but let's see how fast you can throw it," Mr.Aizawa explained.

You walked into a clearing right in front of you and your class. You stretched your arms, getting ready to throw the ball.

'I'll be sure to blow him away!'

You held the ball in your hand. 'Fly and don't stop flying, but move at impossible speeds.'

You wound up and threw the ball as hard as you could. The speed of the ball blew the students and a bunch of dust back. The speed created winds so strong, it almost knocked you over.

"Once again, infinity, but much faster than before. It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved, but that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina. That might have not been the best demonstration, but your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks, starting today," Mr.Aizawa explained.

Mr.Aizawa flashed you and the rest of the class an eerie smile. "It'll be so hard, you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die," he creepily said.

Time skip

You were given a large weight and were told to turn it into many different objects as you used your quirk to blast yourself through the air, making sure to keep the same trail.

You yelled as you did this. 'THIS F*CKING HURTS! I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR I DUNNO...AN HOUR?! THIS WEIGHT IS HEAVY!'

Turned the weight into a boulder, then back into a weight, then into a pen, then back into a weight, then into a car then into a weight. You continued doing this while you flew up and down the same path, not paying attention to what was happening below.

The rest of the Pussycats had arrived.

There was no a green haired woman and a large man with them.

"My quirk is Search! I can know all the info about up to a hundred people just by looking at them! I can find out their location and weaknesses too!" the green haired women happily said.

"With my Earthflow, I can make the perfect places for each person to train!" Pixie Bob happily cheered.

"And with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once!" Mandalay cheerfully explained.

"And my job is assault through punching and kicking," the man intimidatingly said.

You continued to train. Your training was intended to increase the energy you could use when using your quirk. You worked on this all day, like the rest of the class.

You felt like dying.

Time skip

"Now, remember what I said yesterday? 'Today's the only day we'll be dong stuff for you'!" Pixie Bob happily cheered.

"At leafy make your own food! Curry!" the green haired woman, who you found out that she preferred to be called,"Ragdoll", cheered.

She had pots, cutting boards, pans, and many ingredients for curry laid out on picnic tables outside.

You and the rest of your class, along with Class B, were very exhausted and didn't want to cook, but you had no choice.

You sighed and shrugged. You were trapped in the house for ten years, which gave you time to learn many skills. One of these skills included cooking, and a meal you often enjoyed cooking was curry.

Ragdoll giggled at the students. "You all look exhausted! That doesn't mean you can make any old, sloppy cat food!"

You supposed she was correct. The way to replenish energy is by eating, and who would want to eat a disgusting meal? Of course, Iida was getting very excited, mumbling to himself.

"Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!" he yelled, trying to motivate both classes.

"Okay," all of the students groaned.

You changed into something that was more suited for the warm weather before starting to cook

You changed into something that was more suited for the warm weather before starting to cook. You were now wearing a navy dress with red floral designs on it.

Helped light some of the grills along with helping with cutting. Even though you both were cooking, you and Shouto would low key flirt with one another.

You noticed Kota watching everyone from the sidelines and wanted to talk to him, but you didn't know how to approach him.

'I'll talk to him later.'

Time skip

You and the rest of the Hero course dug into the food. You were all starving and excited to dig in.

You finished and noticed that Kota was being called inside for dinner with the Pussycats, but he was walking into the forest.

You furrowed your brows. 'He might get lost. I should go get him.'

You kissed Shouto really quickly.

"I'm sorry, I'll be right back!" you said before running towards Kota with your curry and an extra bowl of curry with you. Izuku seemed to want to go as well, but he noticed you running after him and decided that he'd leave you to it.

Heyo! Thank you SOOO much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow!

Have a great night/day! I love you SOOOOOOOO much! Byyeeeeee!