Chapter 37|The Empty Room|

⚠️WARNING⚠️: This episode contains depression related themes.

Prepare yourselves. I cried while writing this. It brought back some memories xD.

(Third Person)

"Just take a seat, Bakugou. The written exam is about to begin," Mr.Aizawa said in his regular monotone voice.

Katsuki slammed his fist on the table, unable to understand how he felt. He was so happy to see you were okay, but he didn't understand why you were here. He was angry that you ran away. He was sad that he hurt you.

He shot up from his seat. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a quiet tone as he tried to decide how to react.

"Bakugou, please sit down—" Iida was cut off by Katsuki, the poor boy barely ever gets to finish his sentences. "SHUT UP! (Y/N), WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

At this point, your breath mint had completely disappeared in your mouth. As you processed what he said, a smirk crept up your face.

"What? You didn't know?" A chucked escaped your mouth. "My, my. Apparently our parents hide information from you as well," you said smugly.

You went to go walk to my desk, walking past Katsuki just to rub salt into the wound. As you walked past his desk, he grabbed your wrist.

"(Y/N)—" Katsuki began to say before you angrily interrupted him. "F*ck off," you said as you pulled your wrist away from him.

The whole class had witnessed the scene feeling extremely shocked. You and Katsuki were very close, he seemed to be the only one you'd actually talk to at times. Now, it was as if the world had turned upside down.

You walked to your seat, sweat dropping as you sat down. Everyone was watching you. Most everyone to want to say something, but they knew it was best not to.

As the class continued, everyone's attention went back to Mr.Aizawa. Katsuki tried to stop looking at you, but he'd send you a glance every once in a while. He felt terrible. For he knew, in your eyes, he was the villain.

Time skip

You weren't hungry, besides you had nothing to pay for lunch. You walked out the classroom and walked in a random direction. You wanted to go where it was quiet, where you could be alone.

As you walked, there seemed to be no place where people weren't. Even the roof was taken even though in stories the roof is always empty. After what seemed to be forever, you found a quiet, empty room.

It was a room with nothing in it, not even a window or a light. It serves no purpose, it was just there, unnoticed. You entered the dark room, closing the door behind you, and found it to be oddly comforting.

You sat down, back against the door to stop anyone from coming in. You purposely left your phone in your backpack, you didn't want to talk to anyone. Not even Izuku

After a while of staring into the darkness, you sighed and curled up into a fetal position (still sitting up). Your heartbeat was all you could hear. You were so confused, you had no idea what was happening.

'I miss Katsuki. I miss Mom and Dad. I miss my room. I still don't understand what happened. Why is this happening to me? I hate this. I hate being so helpless. Damn it, I'm just a waste of space at this point.' You laughed a bit, not feeling one bit happy. 'Like I've ever been anything besides that.'

You left your fetal position to lie down on the floor, your feet against the door. 'I hate life.' You tried to smile, but you couldn't. Instead, a tears ran down your face.

'I just want to let everything out. Man...I hate myself. I wonder if...' You sat up so that you were sitting on your knees.

You touched a tile on the ground. "Break off a small chunk," you whispered. The tile quickly broke, letting loose a small chunk. You picked up the small chunk and looked at it.

You twirled the chunk around in your hand, before deciding to continue. "Turn into a sharp razor blade," you whispered, feeling so empty.

The chunk of tile quickly turned into a very sharp razor blade. You gulped the lump in your throat. 'Do I really want to do this?'

'Maybe it'll help...' You unbuttoned your grey blazer and took it off. You then rolled up the left sleeve of your white, collared, button up shirt. You brought the blade up to your left wrist.

You took a shaky deep breath as the blade pierced your skin. At first, you pressed softly, but pressed harder as you pulled it horizontally across your wrist.

You watched as crimson red blood began to escape the cut. It hurt at first, but then it felt amazing. Something about it lifted a little weight off your shoulders, but it didn't change how empty you felt.

You slide the blade across your skin once again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again. The feeling wasn't great, but it was addictive.

Eventually, many horizontal lines of red had filled your wrist. You stopped when you realized blood was dripping onto the floor.

With the blade still in your hand, you whispered,"turn into a clean, wet cloth." Just as you said, the blade transformed into a white clean, wet cloth. You wiped your wrist, wiping away the escaped blood. You then wiped the tiny drops of blood on the floor.

'I can't get this on my clothes!' Still holding the cloth, you said,"Turn into an ice cube." The cloth turned into a clear, small cube of ice.

You rubbed the ice cube up and down your wrist until it had melted and your cuts were now sealed. Scabs didn't hide the cuts, but they stopped the bleeding and prevented infection.

You looked at your wrist, thinking about what you had just felt. It made you feel better which you found a bit odd. The sound of the bell brought you out of your thoughts.

You rolled down your left sleeve and put on your grey blazer, buttoning it up once again. You sighed and exiting the room, still feeling empty.

Heyo! Wow, I believed that to be an emotional episode. Wowie. Anyways, WE HIT 16K!!! I'M SO HAPPYY!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! ;^; <3

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!

Thank you for reading!!!!!!! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyyeeeeee!!