Chapter 36|Gone pt.2|

(Y/N's POV)
Back to when she had just ran away...

I walked down the street with no destination in mind. I let my body move it's self. After a while, I stopped.

I looked up to see where I was. 'A mansion?' I was standing in front of a gate. The gate had a small box I could use to communicate with people inside the house.

 The gate had a small box I could use to communicate with people inside the house

That thing

It was night and it was raining. I was soaked, but I didn't care.

I walked over to it and pressed a button. "Hello?" I said into the speaker thing. It only took a few seconds for someone to respond. "Hello? Who is this?" asked a familiar voice.

"Shouto?!" I asked in a surprised voice. "Yes, this is Shouto. Now, who is this?" the voice asked. "It's (Y/N)," I said in a shaker voice.

"I'll be there in a second," he said. A buzzing sound came from the box and was followed by the gate opening. I walked past the gate and looked around. His...front yard(?)...was beautiful.

I heard the sound of someone running towards me. I turned to see who it was, they were looking away. They didn't realize I was right there and they ended up running into me.

"Ow...hi to you too, Shouto," I said while rubbing my head. I opened my eyes to see he was hovering above me in a "push-up" position. My face turned a deep red once I realized the position we were in.

He saw my face and calmly stood up. "What are you doing here, Bakugou," he said coldly. 'Ouch...' I sighed at him calling me by my last name. "I'm not sure," I responded.

"What do you mean?" he asked. "Well, I...I—" Just then, I finally processed everything that had just happened. "Bakugou?"

Suddenly, tears came streaming down my face and sobs escaped my mouth. He didn't seem to know what to do. "Uh..." He pulled me into a hug and rubbed circles into my back.

I buried my head into his chest. He sighed and continued to rub circles into my back. "Hey, how about we go inside and you explain everything to me then, okay?" he said in a calming voice.

I nodded my head and followed him into his huge home. "What happened?" he asked. We were standing in his grand entrance.

"A lie, a big lie that my family has been lying to me about for years. I ran away from home and just kept walking and ended up here," I said feeling better after getting it all off my chest.

"So, you need somewhere to stay?" he said while looking at my duffle bag. I nodded my head and looked at my feet. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me through a few halls.

"Don't say anything unless he asks you a question, okay?" he nonchalantly said. I nodded my head and followed him through two grand doors.

"Ah, Shouto...erm, who's this?" said the large man I recognized to be Endeavor. "This is (Y/N) Bakugou. She needs somewhere to stay," Shouto explained.

He looked at me. I was nervously twiddling my thumbs, but when he looked at me, we made eye contact. Shivers went down my spine, he scared me.

"Ah, you're from the sports festival, aren't you?" Endeavor asked with a smirk on his face. I nervously nodded my head in response.

"Alright, she can stay. Can you give me your home number? I'll contact your parents and assure them that you're alright," he said in a raspy voice. I nodded my head and gave him the number to my home phone.

"Thank you...Endeavor," I politely said. "Of course. Alright, Shouto show her to the guest room," he said in a calm, but cold voice similar to Shouto's. "Yes, father," Shouto responded, his voice laced with venom.

Shouto walked out of the room, you following behind him. "Thank you so much, Shouto," I nervously said. "No problem," he said, once again, in a cold tone.

"Shouto, what's your problem? Why do you hate me?!" I was tired of him suddenly hating me. "I don't hate you," he calmly responded.

I growled a bit before saying in a louder and angrier voice,"Okay, then, what the hell is your problem?!" He turned around to look me dead in the eye.

"Look, I'm just..."

"You're just what?!"

"Why him?!"

"Who?"

"MIDORIYA! Why Midoriya?!"

"Shouto..."

"Why did you pick him?!"

I furrowed my brows. "Pick him? What do you mean?! He told me he liked me and I told him I liked him back! Then, he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes! What are you upset about?! YOU DON'T LIKE ME SO IT SHOULDN'T MATTER!" I yelled.

"NO, (Y/N), I DO LIKE YOU! I REALLY LIKE YOU, OKAY?! I GUESS I'M JUST UPSET THAT HE GOT TO YOU FIRST!" he yelled back at me.

"I'm not some god damn trophy. Also, it's not my god damn fault he told me before you did," I coldly responded. He turned back around and kept walking. I followed him until we reached two doors.

"The one on the right wall is my room, the one on the left wall is your room," he said before walking into his room. I sighed and walked into mine.

Time skip to the next day

I woke up, the sun shined into my face. I groaned and stood up from the unfamiliar bed to check the time. I turned my phone on to check the time. 'HOLY SH*T, I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!'

"Hurry up! We're leaving in three minutes with or without you," Shouto yelled. I growled and shuffled through my duffle bag.

"Uniform, put on, take off pajamas. Brush teeth," I quickly mumbled as I dug through my duffle bag. Everything was quickly done the way I would normally do it. I grabbed a random book. "Swap with backpack in bedroom," I whispered.

My backpack that was full of all my school supplies appeared in my hand. I threw it onto my back and ran out my room. "TWO MINUTES! HAH!" I yelled in Shouto's face.

"Jeez, it sounded like you were getting attacked in there. Besides your hair isn't brushed," he responded. I reached into my backpack and took out a pencil. "Pencil, turn into hairbrush," I whispered. Just as I said, the pencil turned into a hairbrush. "Brush my hair," I calmly said.

The brush began to brush my hair on its own. It was moving on it's own. I smirked at Shouto, but he just walked off.

I followed him into a fancy car where we sat awkwardly next to each other. "So...how was your sleep?" I nervously asked. No response. "Okie dokie..." I awkwardly mumbled. He just continued to stare out the window.

The rest of the ride was silent, nothing except deafening silence. "We're here," he calmly said before stepping out the car.

I followed him out the car and to the front gate of UA. I saw Katsuki not too far ahead of us, so I hid. 'Crap. He's gonna be so mad when he sees me.'

He eventually had left my sight. Suddenly, I felt something begin to come up my throat. 'Oh shit.' I ran to the bathrooms as fast as I could, throwing open a stall door. I then vomited my guts out into the toilet.

This had lasted a while. I kept throwing up, gagging even after there was nothing left in my stomach. While I was vomiting, the bell had rung. 'Great.'

It had finally stopped. I used my quirk to clean myself and the stall up. I then walked out the bathroom and towards the classroom. I took out a pencil from my backpack and turned it into a breath mint.

I slid the door to my classroom open. "Sorry I'm late," I said. The whole class stared at me as if they had just saw a ghost.

Heyo! Sorry for not updating for a while! I'll be able to update more often soon, I promise! Anyways, I love you all SOOO much! Thank you for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Byyyeee!