Chapter 82|All For One|

Your eyes shot open. No, you weren't done yet. The liquid shot you out, and you can face t face with the man behind everything. The man behind Kyojin, behind Shigaraki, behind everything.

You coughed up the liquid. Once you saw him, you just reacted. You didn't think, you didn't speak, you just reacted.

Your quirk seemed to rev up itself. You gritted your teeth and quickly sent a blast of air at him. The gust of wind made him fly backwards, only for him to catch himself.

"Feisty, just as like you were as a child," the man proudly stated, dusting himself off.

The man was All For One. He was quite tall and wore a black suit with a white dress shirt underneath. A black mask adorned his face, connected to an odd neckpiece that covered his neck. He wore brown dress shoes.

"Oh go f*ck yourself!" you angrily yelled, sending yet another strong blast of wind at him.

The man flew backwards again, catching himself with one of his many quirks. He sighed, knowing you wouldn't give up. He knew you'd want to fight, but fighting you would be a dangerous move in multiple ways.

You heard the sound of liquid moving come from behind you. You turned around and saw multiple liquid-like warp gates open up, the group of villains from before exit.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura? Don't be discouraged. I'm sure that our success rates will soar now that (Y/N) is with us once again. We will try, and try again. I am here for you," All For One stated as he walked to Shigaraki. The man looked like he was going to continue speaking, but you had enough of all of this.

"GIVE ME A F*CKING BREAK!" you yelled, using your quirk to cause the ground under the villain's to violently shake. You were scared, but you were angry. You were more furious than ever.

No one was going to save you, and you didn't need anyone to. You could save yourself.

All For One turned to you. He dealt with you rebellious behavior often as a child. He would watch as you tore up everything in your path out of pure rage. Now you were older, you wouldn't throw childish tantrums.

You eyes glowed (Favorite/Bright/Color) as you stood there, ready for anything. The villain's stumbled around, some even falling, due to the shaking ground.

You glanced upwards, a familiar, large. silhouette flew through the sky. You knew exactly who it was. The shaking of the ground was enough to disorientate the villain's, ad you were ready to back up All Might, but you knew it was best to leave the rest to him.

All Might flew downwards from the sky. All Might almost punched All For One, but he villain managed to catch his fists. The wind was harsh, causing concrete to shoot upwards.

"I'll have you return everything, ALL FOR ONE!" All Might angrily yelled.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" All For One replied.

The combination of shaking ground and combined strength of All Might and All For On crashing into each other caused concrete to fly out the ground and powerful gust of winds to shoot outwards.

You flew through the air, catching yourself before you could make impact with some rocks. Once close to those rocks, you felt safer than befor, you didn't know why, but you did. You stopped shaking the ground, leaving the rest to All Might.

"You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was about forty seconds after I sent the nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might," All For One stated.

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on? Aren't you over exerting yourself?" All Might angrily state.

'All For One, one of the best villains alive, even though he was supposedly dead. His strength matches that of All Might, and that of mine, quite obviously.'

All Might was jumping up and down, he signature large grin on his face.

"I won't make the same mistake I did six years ago, All For One! I will take (Y/N) back, for you to never touch her ever again, and this time, I will throw you in prison for sure, all of the League of Villains you control with you!" All Might yelled, jumping at All For One, ready to punch him.

"There's so much to do. It'll be tough or the boy of us," All For One said, pointing his palm towards All Might, sending a gust of wind at the hero. The gust of wind was almost equal in strength to your own.

All Might flew backwards, crashing into a building.

"Air Cannon plus Springlike Limbs, Kinetic Booster times four, Strength Enhancer times three. This combination is fun, I see why (Y/N) uses it often. Maybe I'll try to add a few more enhancer-types," All For One said to himself, loud enough for you to hear.

You furrowed your brows. What did he mean combination? You didn't use combinations. Did he mean he liked blasting wind?

All For One turned to you.

"My, my, you have grown into a fine young lady. I'm sorry, but I must cut our time short as I have to deal with something else. I do know you aren't currently fond of me, but I will guide you personally. It is only my intention that you grow along side me," All For One calmly explained in a loving manner, like a father would.

You scoffed and threw a strong blast at him, this time having him almost crash into a building.

All For One knew this would be harder than he expected. He sighed and turned to Shigaraki.

"Run away from here, Tomura. Make sure to Keep (Y/N) with you," All For One said.

You gritted your teeth, getting ready to fight if you had to.

Heyo! Thank you all so much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I wish you all a great night/day! I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Byyeeeeee!