Chapter 90|Only Beginning|

Your mom and dad stared at you. You could feel your heart race in your chest, and your breath quicken. You needed to do something. You couldn't move, you were scared.

Shouto and Katsuki both squeezes your hands. You looked up at them, and they sent you comforting smiles, as if to say it was going to be okay. You smiled back at them, looking at your parents once again.

You took a deep breath, forcing yourself to take a step. It felt so unnatural, it looked to forced, but you needed to keep going. You took another step, then another.

You slowly made your way to them, scared. You loved your parents, but you had left them, so angry. You made mistakes, and so did they. You couldn't undo the mistakes of the past, what is done is done, but you needed to work with your parents to make up for the mistakes made by everyone in the relationship. You needed to work through it with them, because you loved them.

For now, all you needed to do was take a single step, then another, and another. You quickened your pace slightly, just enough to walk normally.

Your parents stood up, their arms open, reaching out for you. You get tears build up into your eyes. You missed them so much. Your walk turned into a run as you sprinted towards them, letting go of Shouto and Katsuki's hands.

Your parents had their arms wife open as the waited for you. They engulfed your in a hug and you couldn't hold back anymore. Tears began flowing down your face as sobs escaped your mouth.

Your parents began crying as well, loud sobs escaped the mouths of both your mom and dad.

"I missed you both so much," you weakly said between sobs. You gripped the shirts of both your parents. You were so angry before, but you learned they only did what they did because they loved you.

"I missed you too!" you mom shouted as sobs escaped her mouth.

"I missed you so much, sweetie," your dad said, trying his best to not sob loudly.

Katsuki felt his heart warm at the reunion of his family, so he joined in on the hug, leaving Shouto to awkwardly stand behind you.

Your mom looked up, locking eyes with Shouto. She smiled and signaled him to join the hug. Shouto nodded his head and awkwardly wrapped his arms around you and your family, his body pushed up against you.

You giggled through your tears at Shouto's awkward attempt to join the hug. After you and your family finished crying, the hug broke, and you instead just stood there in silence.

"So, is this your boyfriend?" your dad awkwardly asked, glancing at Shouto.

You smiled, talking Shouto's hand in yours. "Yeah, this is Shouto Todoroki," you proudly cheered.

Your mom, Mitsuki, glared at him. "Look here kid," your mom hissed, getting Shouto's attention. "If you hurt my baby girl, I will happily kill you myself," Mitsuki happily cheered, an eerie smile on her face.

Shouto's eyes widened slightly, but he nodded. "Yes, Mrs.Bakugou," Shouto politely said. Mitsuki seemed impressed with how polite he was being.

"I like you so far, kid, don't change my mind. Let's go inside," your mom said in an assertive tone. Things were already seeming normal, but they could never go back to go exactly how it was, but was that really a bad thing?

You grabbed Shouto's hand, sending him a big grin as you ran into the house after your parents. It felt amazing to be home again.

"I made (F/Meal)!" your mom happily cheered as she skipped into the kitchen.

"Wow, this is a really nice house," Shouto complimented as he looked around your house.

"Thank you!" you happily cheered.

Your dad took a seat at the dining table, suddenly coming to an epiphany.

"Wait, Todoroki? As in the son of Enji Todoroki, Endeavor?" your dad asked. Shouto winced at the mention of his father.

You didn't know what was going on between Shouto and his father, but you knew they didn't have a good relationship. You widened your eyes at your father and quickly shook your head, signaling to not press any further on the subject.

"Yeah," Shouto responded as he looked down at the floor. You squeezed his hand comfortingly. You realized you had been wearing the same outfit for a while and it wasn't exactly clean anymore.

"I should go freshen up," you nervously stated.

Your dad smiled once nearing this. "Oh, I got some brand new clothes from work for you! They said it was okay, and they haven't been released yet! They're styled after American fashion. You don't have to wear them now, but you should try wearing them tomorrow!" your dad happily cheered.

You nodded your heads and skipped up to your room, leaving Shouto with your family. Once reaching your room, you noticed they had put up a new door.

'Did Katsuki break my door while I was gone?'

You sighed and entered your room. You cleaned up, changed, and went back downstairs to join your boyfriend and your family.

Shouto sat beside you. You didn't want him to feel alone, with his did out saving civilians, but he wouldn't want to be with his father even if he wasn't busy.

You and your family laughed and joked during dinner, and it didn't take long for Shouto to join in.

There were many issues and problems that needed to be addressed. There were many things that, as a family, you needed to talk about, but for now, it was okay to just celebrate being together once again.

Celebrate you coming home.

Celebrate the end of what was only the beginning.

Heyo! Sorry for taking so long to update...again. I was reading your comments today and you have no idea how many times I died of laughed (figuratively, of course).

I'm going to try to edit my chapters (not this one, yet).

No, this is not the end of the book.

Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you have a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOO much! Byyeeee!