Chapter 109|Odds|

You had just passed and was now alone in the waiting room, but you weren't alone for long.

You were just walking around when the doors to the room slid open, revealing a familiar face.

Inasa, a tall, loud, and very much enthusiastic boy you met before the test. His eyes seemed to glow as he saw you.

Inasa ran to you, startling you quite a bit.

"HI! I'VE HEARD A LOT ABOUT YOU! EVEN GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING YOU DID, YOU STILL CONTINUED TO STRIVE TO BECOME A HERO AND THAT MUST'VE TAKEN A LOT OF PASSION! I LOVE PASSION!" Inasa yelled at you.

You giggled nervously, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Uh...Thank you?" you nervously said with a smile.

"IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU! I HOPE WE CAN BECOME GOOD FRIENDS!" Inasa yelled, taking your hand in his and violently shaking it!

"U-uh, me too...I suppose," you nervously replied.

'He's squeezing my hand! It hurts...'

Time Skip

Over in the mountain terrain, Iida was running, stopping once he noticed Aoyama, who was fearfully hiding behind a rock.

"Aoyama!" Iida called out as he jogged over to Aoyama, who was hugging his legs to his chest.

"Iida, are you alone? What a coincidence. So am I," Aoyama slyly said, a drop of nervous sweat going down his face.

"I've been trying to help those in Class A as much as I can. A number of us gathered in one please and came out to look for others," Iida explained, his voice echoing because of his costume.

"Does that means you're running around by yourself?" Aoyama asked, his eyes sparkling.

"Yup," Iida answered.

Aoyama began giggling, catching Iida off guard.

"Your so weird. How do you know who's still left? What'll you do if everyone left you behind and passed already?" Aoyama asked with a snooty smile.

"But I found you, didn't I? If everyone else passed first, then that's good! I'm Class 1-A's representative. I'm in a position to lead the class. As long as time and energy allow, I want to serve the class. That's what my brother would've done. My actions are also the shape of my dream," Iida passionately explained, shocking Aoyama.

"Even so, I do want to get my provisional license. The rest is nearing the final stages. I'll continue my search on my way to getting it. Please work with me!" Iida proudly stated.

"Now, we had three people pass in succession, being the total to 82, which means there are 18 spots left," the man tiredly said over the speakers.

Shouto went to go get you something to eat and drink, so you awkwardly sat at one of the seats in the large room.

"HEY, YOU!" you heard someone yell at you.

You turned your head to see where the voice was coming from. It was a girl. She had straight, red hair and emerald green eyes. The girl was quite a bit taller than you.

The girl stomped her way over to you, a snarl on your face.

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!" the girl yelled at you once she got closer to you.

Trying to stay calm, you glared at her, still sitting in your spot.

"Excuse me?" you hissed.

"YOU GOT DAIKI OUT, BUT THAT WASN'T FAIR! YOU'RE A PHONY AND THAT QUIRK ISN'T EVEN YOURS!" the girl screamed.