Chapter 98|Disappointed|

You walked over to your desk as you looked around your room. You furrowed your brows as your eyes fell upon an envelope that had a small box resting on it.

"(Y/N)," was written on the envelope in fancy handwriting.

You used your quirk to cleanly open the envelope, taking out the card the it contained. Cats decorated the outside of the card, you raised a brow, opening the card.

Dear (Y/N),
               If you're reading this, then you let me inside your room as I was a cat. Yes, it was me. I haven't been able to find for ten years. If I was, I would've contacted you sooner. It appears that you're dating my little brother. It's odd how life works. Honestly, it's a bit odd. I'm glad you're okay, and I'm just going to keep this short. I'm alive, and I know it's been ten years, but you're still my bestfriend.

               In the box is a necklace made by someone with quite an interesting quirk. If the necklace starts to heat up, it means I'm close by. Happy birthday. I love you :)

Sincerely,
Love.

You felt tears brim your eyes. In the Five Lies, Rei's codename was Love. You opened the small box and found a necklace inside of it. On the necklace was a heart about the size of a quarter.

You furrowed your brows as you reread the note.

'Rei? Shouto's brother? What?!'

You sighed, putting on the necklace deciding it would do no harm to wear it, tucking it into your shirt.

"(Y/N) HURRY THE F*CK UP! I'M LEAVING SOON WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!" Katsuki yelled at you from the living room.

You knew he wasn't leaving without you, but you decided to hurry up. You threw the card into your bag, throwing the strap over your shoulder and using your quirk to pull your hair up into a high-ponytail (unless you have short hair).

Time Skip

You stared in astonishment as you stood in front of the large dorm building. You turned your head to see Shouto.

Your astonished expression turned into a mischievous one. You quietly walked behind Shouto.

"BOO!" you shouted in an attempt to scare him.

Shouto turned to you, a small smile entering his face.

"Hello there, My Love," Shouto said as he kissed you.

You pouted at him. "I didn't scare you?" you asked.

"Sorry, but no," Shouto replied with a chuckle as he kissed your nose before turning to Mr.Aizawa who was now standing in front of your class.

"For now, I'm just glad that we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again," Mr.Aizawa tiredly said to the class.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero said with a smile.

"I had a hard time!" Hagakure said with a sight

"That's normal..." Jirou agreed nervously.

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas," Ojirou said to Hagakure and Jirou.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers. I thought I'd loose you guys and it made me sad," Asui said, her usual expression on her face.

"Yeah," Uraraka agreed, not much emotion in her voice.

"I was surprised too," Mr.Aizawa said to the class. He glanced at you before continuing. "Well, I'm sure everyone has different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first..." Aizawa clapped, trying to seem like he was excited, but he really didn't seem that way whatsoever.

"For now, we will focus on getting provisional licenses. We were planning to have you get them during the training camp," Mr.Aizawa said, no emotion in his voice like usual. Some of your classmates began whispering to each other.

"This is important. Listen up. Kirishima, Yoayorozu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, Katsuki. These six went to go save (Y/N) that night," Mr.Aizawa said, sounding angry, but emotionless at once. Some of the students in your class croaked slightly, revealing they knew.

"Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except (Y/N), Jirou, and Hagakure. Of course the six that went, but also the eleven who knew, but didn't stop them," Mr.Aizawa said, definitely not happy with the class.

"You betrayed our trust, no matter what the reason. I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust," Mr.Aizawa said, sounding like a disappointed dad.

"Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy," Mr.Aizawa remarked before walking towards the dorm building.

'Energy? You're one to talk!'

The whole class seemed hurt, and you felt bad for them. They only wanted to protect you. They got in trouble because of you. You felt guilt build up inside your chest.

You looked over at Shouto who looked at the ground, a sad expression on his face. You sighed and intertwined your fingers with his. You then reached up and kissed him.

"It's going to be okay, I promise. Thank you for saving me," you said with a smile. Shouto smiled back, obviously still a bit sad, but he felt better.

Katsuki noticed how Kirishima looked like he was about to cry. Katsuki tsked and grabbed Denki, pulling him behind a bush where electricity went flying everywhere. A second afterwards, Denki stuck his head out. He had gone dumb, again.

This brought some life back into your class, giving you all a good laugh.

"Kirishima!" Katsuki yelled before handing him some money. You giggled and turned away from them. They were adorable.

You heard Katsuki talk about how Kirishima spent all his allowance on night-vision goggles.

You giggled at how Katsuki tsked and walked away. He liked to pretend he didn't care, but he really did.

Katsuki was terrible at hiding things.

You gasped as you felt a sudden heat on your chest. It was the necklace. You looked around for Rei, but couldn't see him. You sighed and just waved in a random direction, hoping he knew that it was your way of saying hello.

Heyo! Thank you all so much for reading!

AHHH WE HIT 200K READS OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I had no idea that this book would even go past 100 reads! I'm actually crying... <3 THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

Think I should do something special for 200k? Comment it! I read all of your comments (or try to :3)!!

Thank you all SO much for the love and support! You all are truly amazing people! Keep on being awesome :P

Anyways, thank you all SOOO much! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Byyyyyeeeeeeeee!