Chapter 108|Hard Work|

"Kaminari, why did you follow us?" Kirishima asked Denki as Kirishima, Denki, and Katsuki climbed up a tall ladder.

"'Cause you guys started running! I was lonely, so I ended up following you!" Denki responded.

"SHUT UP!" Katsuki yelled at Denki.

"What's with that tone? I told you to stop that, Bakugou," Kirishima calmly responded, sounding disappointed.

Katsuki tched in response.

"It looks like there are a bunch of people up there, so the three of us should work together," Kirishima suggested.

"No way. I told you to stop saying that," Katsuki growled as he crossed the street, globs of something scattered all over the floor.

Kirishima noticed something flying towards Katsuki. Kirishima pushes Katsuki out of the way.

"LOOK OUT!" Kirishima yelled as he pushed Katsuki, but he ended up getting hit because of this.

"Kirishima!" Denki yelled as Kirishima felt through the air until he turned into a glob of what he used to look like. A chunk of flesh with eyes, down fingers sticking out, and his hair sticking out.

Kirishima landed in the hand of someone else.

"Wh-What the heck is that?! What happened?!" Denki asked, sounding shocked.

"Basically, that bastard did it, right?" Katsuki growled.

Katsuki grew an insane smile on his face.

"I'll kill you," Katsuki growled at the boy.

"More people have passed. Currently, sixty people have passed. It'll be over once another forty have passed," a voice said over the speakers.

Over in the mountain terrain, Izuku, Uraraka, and Sero were hiding.

"People are passing in groups. This is bad. What should we do?" Sero asked.

"Yeah. I could tell after we were attacked, but at least we can probably something about the group that's nearby," Izuku responded.

"Huh? That's amazing! What do you mean?" Sero asked.

"There was someone who was trying to get a head start on the others. He was probably panicking. If a large group is going after a small number, they would end up fighting over the prey," Izuku explained.

"Oh, so if they keep leaving, then their numbers will slowly dwindle and they'll be at a disadvantage," Uraraka said, showing her understanding of what Izuku said.

"Then why were you saying we should all stay together, Midoriya?" Sero asked.

"At first, we were told to hit targets with balls, so it's easy to think of this as target practice, but without knowing what our opponent's quirks are, it's not easy or efficient to go after moving targets that are being protected. That's why I wanted to first restrain enough for everyone to pass and then we could use the balls after they couldn't move anymore," Izuku explained.

"Class 1-A has a lot of people who excel at some control, so I thought we could all do it," Izuku continued.

"I see. It is true but if we were just doing target practice, they'd only be able to tell whether or not we were good at hitting targets, so this might be what they're trying to test," Sero added.

"Shh! Wait a sec! Don't they sound like they're getting closer?" Uraraka whispered.

The class they encountered before, the class that separated all of Class 1-A, were getting closer to them.