Chapter 74|Toga|

'What the hell was that?'

That voice, it was odd. You looked at Mandalay, but she simply looked back at you, worry in her eyes.

'No, she didn't do that. It didn't even sound like her. If she didn't, then who did? Don't tell me it was—'

"Are you okay?" Mandalay asked as she approached you.

You made the gun in your hand disappear.

"I'm fine, and so is Kota. He is with Mr.Aizawa. Also, Mr.Aizawa wanted me to pass on a message to you so that you could use your telepathy to send the message to everyone," you explained to her in an oddly calm voice,"Everyone in Class A and Class B, in he name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat."

Mandalay seemed a bit shocked, but she quickly nodded her head. She then used her quirk to pass on the information.

You thanked her and got ready to move out, but was stopped by the sound of Mandalay's voice.

"The villain you shot, he could've stood up and tried to fight. He can jump pretty high. Do you have any idea why he didn't fight against you?" Mandalay asked.

You looked at your feet. You didn't know why he didn't even try to fight against you, but you had an idea.

"No, I'm not sure on the reason, but I do have an idea," said as you got ready to jump away.

"Do you mind telling me th—" Mandalay tried to continue, but you interrupted her, not wanting to continue discussing this.

"Just make sure as many people as possible make it out here alive," you said as you jumped high into the air.

As you flew up into the air, you closed your eyes, appreciating the cold wind as it blew past your face. You were stressed, worried, scared, and angry, like anyone else would be in this situation, but as you flew through the air, you took a deep breath, truly appreciating how peaceful it was up in the sky. As you looked back down at the ground, you knew that you needed to continue fighting.

You took one last deep breath, and allowed yourself to get closer and closer to the ground, feeling the peacefulness of the sky fade away.

Once you landed, you realized that you hadn't calculated where you planned on going and currently was in the middle of a forest. No purple fog coated the ground, so you knew if you ran into anyone, you wouldn't have to worry too much about using your quirk to fight and filter air.

You looked around your surroundings. You knew you were a target, and any villain around you would immediately get into combat with you if it meant you going with them. You began walking forward, making sure to play close attention to the sounds of everything around you and the movement of everything around you.

Suddenly, you heard the sound of a twig snap. You quickly looked down at your feet. There wasn't single twig around either of your feet. Besides, the sound came from behind you.

'Someone is here.'

You revved up your quirk, but you needed them to think you didn't know they were there.

The sound of feet quietly, but swiftly making impact with the ground got closer and closer to you. Someone was running at you, but they didn't want you to know they were there.

You looked down at your feet, a smirk on your face as the sound of feet impacting with the feet continued to get closer. Once the sound seemed to only be about three feet away, you jumped up into the air.

The sound of a blade cutting through the air reached your ears, you knew the person trying to sneak up on you was trying to cut you with their blade. You giggled as you softly landed on the ground.

"Nice try," you said as you smirked at them. You needed to be confident.

You could only see their back, but once they turned to you, you noticed the cheerful blush on her face and the joyous look in her eyes.

The girl had her hair put into two small messy buns, one on both sides of her head. She had a type of belt wrap around her waist, holding many cartridges. She had a type of strap wrapping around her upper thighs that also had many cartridges attached to it. She had what seemed to be a big, black scarf with a large, creepy smile with fangs on it. Metal tubes that were probably filled with something along the lines of oxygen rested on her shoulders, but was connected to a bunch of tubes and what you assumed to be a back piece. She had a black mask that covered most of her face.

The girl pulled down her mask, revealing her wide grin.

"Oh, I'm so glad you dodged that, Purity! I honesty would've been so disappointed if you didn't—" the girl cheerfully said.

Your smirk turned into a snarl at the name she called you by.

"Don't call me that," you angrily said, venom lacing your voice.

"Oops, did I hit a nerve?" she jokingly said.

"I'm afraid you didn't hit anything," you mocked with a smirk on your face.

Deciding to ignore your comment, the girl continued,"I'm Toga and you're cuter up close!"

You growled at Toga. You hated being called cute.

"I'm not cute," you growled a her.

Toga shrugged and continued to look completely overjoyed.

"Well, I'd like to take you back to handy-man," she explained.

You furrowed your brows.

'Handy man? Is she referring to Shigaraki?'

"I don't plan on joining you," you coldly responded.

Toga sighed and glanced away.

"I was really hoping you'd cooperate, but oh well! I'll just have to force you to come along," Toga explained.

You tsked at Toga. She seemed to be underestimating you even though she knew about Purity, meaning she had probably seen what you did as a child. Since she had used a knife as a weapon against you, you could imagine she wouldn't be too difficult to deal with.

"Bring it," you said with a smirk on your face.

Heyo! Thank you all so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed!

Many were shocked when (Y/N) killed one of the villains last chapter. I understand your shock, but something I thought I should point out is that heroes kill villains, vice-versa. Even though she isn't a pro-hero yet, she had the okay to engage in combat.

Okay, look at this AMAZING fan art made by A&CAwesomeness

It's definitely interesting to see Y/N in shorts since I know a lot of you guys don't exactly prefer the skirt :> xD

I wish you all a great night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOO much!