Chapter 65|Pussycats|

You and the rest of your classmates stood together, Mr.Aizawa in front of you.

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for ever greater heights—for 'Plus Ultra'!" Mr.Aizawa said to the class, looking as tired as ever.

The class agreed and began talking amongst themselves.

"H-Hey, Bakugou," Izuku said to you.

You awkwardly smiled at him and gave him a head nod, acknowledging his hello without having to say anything.

You immediately ran towards Katsuki, him running towards you. It was like one of those cheesy, slow-motion running through a grass field scenes.

You and hug engulfed each other in a hug once coming upon contact.

"I MISSED YOU, YOU LOSER!" Katsuki yelled as he hugged you.

"I MISSED YOU TOO, YOU IDIOT!" you yelled back at him, hugging him back.

The class looked at you and him, processing the moment. "They are so different when around each other," the class mumbled.

You and Katsuki began an argument about which food is the best, Todoroki soon joining in.

"IT'S (F/FOOD)!" you screamed at Katsuki.

"NO, IT'S BELL PEPPER!" Katsuki screamed back.

Shouto calmly walked over, and calmly joined in on the debate.

"I have to disagree with both of you (unless your favorite food is soba). Soba is by far the best," Shouto calmly stated.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, ICY-HOT!" Katsuki yelled at him, angering you.

"HEY! BE NICE TO HIM, DIMWIT!" you yelled at Katsuki.

You and Katsuki continued to yelled at each other. You saw Izuku and Uraraka together, and it made you smile. You were happy to see them together. You shipped it.

The class began cheering about training camp while class 1B approached.

"What? There are people in Class 1A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals?! What?! Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird?! EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WAY BETTER THAN CLASS 1B?! HOW CAN THAT BE?!" a familiar blond haired, blue eyed boy yelled at your class.

'Not this f*cking psycho...'

You rolled your eyes, but felt over joyed when he was hit over the head by a beautiful red haired girl.

"Sorry!" she sweetly said as she dragged the crazy blond boy away.

"Hey! It's class 1B!" someone stated.

"We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class 1A," a nice looking girl with seaweed green kind said to the class.

Class 1B began boarding their designated bus, you class boarding a different bus not long afterwards.

On the ride there, you sat next to Shouto with Katsuki and Kirishima behind you. Shouto didn't know they were official, but he had a feeling.

You and Shouto talked for a long while, but you eventually fell asleep with your head against the window. When Shouto realized you were asleep, he stared at your peaceful face, giving you a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiled softly as he pushed your head so that it was leaned against his shoulder.

Once everyone started getting off, Shouto woke you up and got off the bus, your hands interlocked. You were still tired, so as you stood outside, you leaned your head against his shoulder.

Plus Ultra|Shouto Todoroki x Reader x Izuku MidoriyaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara