Chapter 100|Warmth in Your Tears|

You were awoken by a knocking at your door. Shouto, who was quite tired even before watching he movie, still lied asleep, completely unconscious.

You stretched your arms and walked over to your door in the dark. Since you weren't used to the room, you bumped into a few things, almost falling at times, but you didn't want to wake Shouto.

You opened the door, hissing at the bright light from the hallway. The eager eyes of your classmates looked at you as you opened the door.

"Hi, (Y/N)!" Mina loudly cheered, which you shushed her for. "Oops, sorry," Mina whispered.

"Can we see your room?" Momo asked, her eyes seeming to glitter.

"We want to see who has the best in interior design," Jirou nonchalantly explained.

Mineta had an excited look on his face as he drooled at the sight of you in pajamas. Denki seemed quite excited as well, but the rest just seemed neutrally happy.

You glanced behind you, looking at Shouto who was still asleep. Your face flushed red, realizing that they might get the wrong idea.

"N-No! Sorry," you nervously said, trying to keep your voice down.

"Why not?" Uraraka whined.

You nervously smiled at her. "I-I'm trying to sleep a-and I have a big headache. Yup," you stuttered a lie.

"Oh, okay," Uraraka warmly said. Since you and Izuku broke up, she had definitely been more passive towards you. You wondered if she felt bad for how she treated you.

You knew that you felt slightly guilty.

"Goodnight," Jirou said as she waved to you and walked away, the rest of the classmates looking somewhat disappointed, Mineta and Denki more than others, as they walked away.

You sighed in relief, closing your door and making sure it was locked. You went back to your bed, lying next to Shouto. You stared at his peaceful features, the way his hair adorned his face, and the small smile on his face as he quietly snored.

You couldn't sleep, you lied there and stared at him for a while, but couldn't sleep and whenever you used your quirk to make you sleep, you had a hard time waking up and felt very exhausted in the morning.

Signing, you stood up and walked over to your balcony. You opened the folding doors to the balcony, breathing in the crisp air, the gentle  wind caressing your face.

As you closed the folding doors, you felt the coldness the necklace you wore turn into a comforting warmth. You pulled the necklace out of your shirt, smiling as you twirled in around in your fingers. Leaning against the railing.

"You've visited me twice today, but you refuse to talk to me?" you said, hoping Rei could hear you. "What would it take to actually get you to talk to me? Jumping off the balcony? You were my bestfriend too," you sadly sighed, feeling like he could hear you.

You waited for an answer, but the only sound you could hear was the sound of the blowing wind and moving leaves. The necklace was still warm. You knew he was there, but he didn't do anything. Wha was the point of giving you he necklace then? To tease you? To hurt you?

The sound of his cheerful voice from your childhood entered your mind. You remembered how it felt to just run in the field with Rei and Hugo, letting go of all your problems, leaving reality even if it was only for a single moment.

"Forever!"

"Forever. Forever, my ass," you hissed, tears building up in your eyes. You didn't want to cry, you would like you were only being dramatic, but it hurt knowing that the people who helped you during some of the worst times of your life didn't care. Your heart ached at what Hugo said to you that night. Your heart yearned to hear the voice of your bestfriend, even if it was just one word.

You wiped away tears that managed to escape, sliding the necklace back into your shirt as you looked up at the moon as it glowed in the black sky. You felt two warm arms wrap around your waist, causing you to yelp. You turned your head to see Shouto.

"Come to bed," Shouto tiredly said as he held you tight. You smiled and put your hands over Shouto's

"Alright, sorry if I woke you up," you said as you walked back into your room, Shouto holding your hand.

You lied in bed, Shouto joining you, throwing the blanket over both you and him. He cuddled against you, a small smile on his face as he did so.

"It's fine, I just missed your warmth," Shouto mumbled as he quickly fell asleep. You giggled and kissed his forehead, the warmth of Shouto cuddling against you and the warmth of the necklace making it easier for you to drift asleep.

Rei flew onto your balcony in the form of s bird. He quickly turned into a human, closing the foldable doors that you forgot to close on your own.

Rei sighed as he sat on the railing ledge, looking at where you previously stood. He remembered the look on your face as glittering tears trailed down your face, more building up in your eyes.

Rei heard what you said. He heard the sadness in your voice, causing guilt to build up inside of him. He missed you, he was just scared. What would he say? How would he even begin to make up for not speaking for you in a decade?

Rei couldn't believe how much you had grown up. Sure, he grew up as well, but he didn't expect seeing the beautiful woman oh had grown up into. Then again, he never knew what expect when it came to you.

Sighing, Rei turned back into a bird, flying away. As the warmth in your necklace began to fade, you groaned in your sleep. You curled up against Shouto, the metal necklace cold on your chest.

Heyo! I actually got some sleep...from napping :3

CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED! OH MY GOSH GUYS! Thank you all SOOO much for sticking with me! I appreciate it so much! You guys are the best! I love each and everyone of you.

Almost everyday I wake up to amazing, kind words from you and I just wanted to say thank you!

Thank you SOOOOO much for reading! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I hope you have a great night/day! Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!