Chapter 52|Almost There|

Sero and Ojirou

Once the battle began, Sero and Ojirou quickly made their way to the gate, but were stopped by Snipe shooting at them and decided it was best to hide behind one of the pillars.

"What are we gonna do? We're pretty much stuck back here!" Sero asked.

"We'll get out of this, but it sure will be difficult," Ojirou responded.

"Now, why don't we just see who's better at hide and seek?" Snipe said as he threw a smoke bomb into the middle of the room.

"Smoke bomb! He's trynna blind us!" Sero yelled.

"Try to keep quiet. If we can't see, he won't be able to see either. Remember that!" Ojirou reminded Sero.

"Right!"

"I can still sense your presence here!" Snipe said as he shot towards the duo.

Sero tapped Ojirou's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Ojirou asked, but Sero shushed him.

Sero pointed at Ojirou then at into the cloud of smoke, then pointed at himself and to the other pillars.

At first, Ojirou was a bit confused, but after realizing what he meant, he nodded his head and handed him the cuffs. Sero then used his tape to quickly get out of there.

Ojirou ran into the smoke head on.

"Don't be rash, kid," snip said as he shot at Ojirou. Ojirou used his tail to get himself away from the bullets being shot at him.

Snipe stopped and began walking towards Ojirou, his gun pointed at him. Ojirou put his tail over his shoulder and put his hands up.

"Aren't you givin' up to easy for a hero?" Snipe asked. He then noticed that Sero wasn't there with him. "Hey, where is your partn--"

Before he could get the whole sentence out, Sero swung in and cuffed him.

"Hell yeah! I got him!" Sero cheered with a big grin on his face.

Team Uraraka and Mineta

"Team Uraraka and Mineta. Practical Exam. Go!"

Uraraka and Mineta made there way to the gate, but Mineta saw Midnight and was just about ready to give up, but angry Uraraka was unleashed and she scared him into helping her.

Sadly, she took charge and got him away once Midnight snuck up on them. Sadly, she found herself unconscience because of this. Mineta was extremely jealous, but kept on running.

This made Midnight feel rather sadistic and she chased after him. After remembering why he decided to become a hero, to get girls and prove he is cool, he took a deep breath and attacked her, using his "grapes" to stick her whip, which she used as a weapon, to her hand and to the rock so that she was unable to follow him as he made a run for it to the gate.

"Team Uraraka and Mineta have passed!"

Heyo! Next chapter is your match! Are ya' ready for this? Anyways, I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! Thank you for reading! I love you all SOOOO much! Byyyyeeee!