Chapter 131|Confrontation Isn't Ideal|

That looks slightly like the character you'll meet not too far into the chapter.

"N-Nothing! Never mind! Forget I said anything," Midoriya stammered, turning to Shouto.

"Don't let her look outside," Izuku mouthed to Shouto, who nodded his head.

"Oh, so it's outside?" you asked, standing up from your seat. You began walking to the front door, but you felt both of your wrists be grabbed.

You turned around, your eyes wide. Izuku and Shouto both held one of your wrists in their hands, desperate looks on their faces.

"Please, don't," Izuku said, he was desperate.

Shouto didn't know what Izuku had seen, but he had an idea. He knew you'd only get hurt.

"Let's just finish breakfast," Shouto softly suggested, but you twisted your wrists around and pulled them out of their grasp.

"Why? What's so bad about what's happening outside? People can't even come here directly from public areas!" you growled, not happy that they were holding you back. You hated feeling like you had no control over something, especially when it seemed to specifically involve you.

"Not everyone. Please, don't go," Izuku begged, holding back his tears. He couldn't let you see what was out there.

"I'll do whatever the hell I want," you hissed. They were hiding things, and you hated it. You already felt like an outsider, completely alone. You didn't need the added pain of being kept in the dark.

You turned around and walked to the front doors. You pulled the large doors open, wind quickly blowing on your face.

"Ma'me, please calm down! The students are trying to sleep!" Present Mic nervously said, his voice quieter than normal.

"Sleep in the same building as a villain!" an elderly woman yelled. She had short, grey hair that was styled quite elegantly. She was tall and slim, dressed in elegant clothing.

The diamond necklace and earrings showed the wealth she had, and it was quite intimidating.

'Who is this woman?!'

"My granddaughter cannot be in the same class as—" the woman yelled, before looking up at you. The woman's expression changed from that of anger, to that of pure disgust.

"YOU!" the woman screeched, pointing her bony finger at you. Your eyes widened and you took a step back.

"YOU DON'T BELONG IN A SCHOOL FOR HEROES! Go back to the ruffians!" the elderly woman shouted at you, her Mucci handbag on her arm as she stomped over to you.

Present Mic tried stopping her, but she walked through him.

"Mrs.Yoayorozu!" Present Mic yelled, his voice much lower than normal.

Your eyes widened as you looked at the woman. Her sharp, black eyes felt like they were staring into the very depths of your soul. She looked like a sharper, older version of Momo.

If she really saw your soul, she'd know how much you just wanted to make people happy.

"That fake quirk of yours may be strong, but you'll never be nothing except a MASS MURDERER!" the woman screeched at your face.

"Ma'me, I can assure you that I have no ill intentions. If I did intend to do something that would truly cause anyone to suffer, I would've done it by now," you bluntly said with a raised brow, trying to hold back your boiling rage.

"I'll slit her f*cking throat if she even thinks she's stronger than we are," Purity growled, venom lacing her tone,"It wouldn't be the first time."

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO ME, YOU BRAT!" the elderly woman screeched, lifted her hand up into the air.

You looked at that hand she quickly raised up. You began lighten your own hand up once you realized that she was attempting to strike your face.

You gently grabbed her wrist, but looked her straight in the eye. Your eyes brightly glowed purple. They looked much sharper than usual, but held a cold, dead expression.

The woman saw your expression, and her face quickly went white. Her eyes widened and you see her bottom lip slightly and quiver.

You quite enjoyed how fearful she looked. She looked hopeless, defenseless, regretful, and you thought she looked much better like that, than when she was enraged.

You let go of her wrist and took a step back, creating more room between the elderly woman and you.

Aizawa had apparently heard all the ruckus, and decided to check up on what was happening. He had entered just as you caught her wrist.

"Ma'me, I think you need to leave," Mr.Aizawa coldly said, his tone even less enthusiastic than normal, which was surprising due to his tone being quite monotonous.

You turned around, deciding to not even look in the direction of the woman. Izuku and Shouto were right, you probably shouldn't have looked outside.

"Are you okay?" Izuku asked as Shouto walked over to you.

"I'm fine, but she seemed quite scared," you said with a frown, pretending like the pale expression on her face didn't give you a rush of excitement.

"I'm glad you're okay," Shouto and Izuku said in unison, freaking you out a bit.

Your eyes widened as you looked at the both of them, as they looked at each other, uncomfortable and weirded out expressions on their faces.

"That was odd," you mumbled.

"That is what you call disturbing, and awkward," Purity mused.

Heyo! Sorry for the shorter chapter! I want to update a bit more, but I haven't had enough stamina to write as much as I used to. I'll do my best to write more, though.

If you're looking for one of my books that I update more often, then I'd suggest:
Strong which is a Katsuki Bakugou x Reader.

Especially for all of you guys who keep putting this book under Bakugou x Reader
( ͡ ʖ̯ ͡)
Yeah, I've noticed, but I won't hate on you owo

Thank you all SOOO much for reading! I hope you all have an amazing night/day! I'd appreciate it if you'd vote, comment, and follow! I love you all SOOOOOOOO much!
Byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!